Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

From a friend in Virginia

Waiting on news from Virginia legislature and from the Bloomberg-sponsored Governor (thew blackface-wearing Northam). The pending Bill provides for confiscation of any 'assault rifle', defined as any weapon that meet <any> of these criteria: rifle with pistol grip, can hold 10 or more rounds, has a flash suppressor, has bayonet lug, etc. They are talking $10K fines and door-to-door seizures, etc. Everyone here in panic--went to a gun store on Saturday, lines out the door, and not a single black plastic rifle on the shelves. Not sure what will happen, but looks ugly because of urban leftist super-majority in committee and legislature. Of course my Enfield has a bayonet lug, so will be considered an assault rifle under the new law... I'd be damned sooner than turn it in or sell it to the Govt. Cheers and best for the week.
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Strangeday

Billythreefeathers (01-13-2020)

Well, I hope the Virginians give enough fight to make the canadian liberals think twice.
    Why does the rest of the country get first dibbs on half my income?

4. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Dewey Cox

Aniest (01-13-2020), Suputin (01-13-2020), Swingerguy (01-13-2020)

If the boogaloo kicks off this year, it's looking like virginia
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori

6. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By lone-wolf

Aniest (01-13-2020), killer kane (01-13-2020), Rory McCanuck (01-13-2020)

"...make the Canadian liberals think..." They don't think.
    Where do you think the Chretein Gang got all their stupid ideas for the FA?
    Oh and Ralpie, a Democrat, is a former U.S. Army Doctor(pediatric neurologist), educated at VMI(Same as Georgie Patton). Likely jumps when the AMA tells him to. Mind you, he has said he has no plans for confiscation of private property. And Bloomberg, said it wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangeday View Post
    ...defined as any weapon that meet <any> of these criteria: rifle with pistol grip, can hold 10 or more rounds, has a flash suppressor, has bayonet lug, etc.
    "Any"!!! WOW, that is Draconian, I really hope Virginians show those dictators what they're made of and march on the State Government!
    We were told he wasn't ready, now we know he will never be!
    Rewarding 4 years of incompetence and corruption with 4 more years, says a lot about our electorate.

moved close to the lake.Some call it Gilford.
    It will be interesting indeed to watch how this unfolds. What happens when some LEO or other organization has to disarm their family? Will all those politicians and others who have armed security now have to give up their freedoms? Boogaloo is being polite. An armed resistance is inevitable and quite likely.

Can the President send in troops to arrest those who are attacking America from within? They are criminals in my eyes and need to be dealt with as such.
    GET OFF MY LAWN!

There was talk of Virginia politicians using the national guard in areas where the police refused to enforce the laws

Many memes ensued.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori

Tyranny is emboldened when men cower and comply.

Hopes and prayers for the brave Virginian defenders of the Constitution manning the front line for all Americans. This will serve as the latest test of how far tyrants will go, or be allowed to go, in the US. I sense this will get a lot worse for those 2A defenders in Virginia before it gets better.
    WEXIT

Quote Originally Posted by FALover View Post
    It will be interesting indeed to watch how this unfolds. What happens when some LEO or other organization has to disarm their family? Will all those politicians and others who have armed security now have to give up their freedoms? Boogaloo is being polite. An armed resistance is inevitable and quite likely.

Can the President send in troops to arrest those who are attacking America from within? They are criminals in my eyes and need to be dealt with as such.
    The President and 'the troops' are sworn to uphold the constitution, not unconstitutional edicts signed into law by the governor of Virginia.

I would not be surprised if they were to find the governor dressed in a red coat and hanging from a tree.

13. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Zinilin

infidel29 (01-31-2020), Rory McCanuck (01-13-2020), Soph (01-13-2020)

Virginia is an experiment, see how far they can push and how much the people will take. January 20th will be interesting. A lot of people will be at that rally and what government does could make or break it. I would not want to be there, hopefully people will be smart, you wouldn't want all the leaders in the gun movement to be all in one place, makes them easy targets even though the government is well aware where everyone lives.

wake-up-america-sooner-or-later-the-people-of-this-14837475.png
    Government is your servant not your master.
    Taxation is theft.

Abolish government

15. The Following 7 Users Like This Post By Caralho

Aniest (01-13-2020), CLW .45 (01-13-2020), Czy_Horse (01-13-2020), Doug_M (01-14-2020), FALover (01-13-2020), ROADGLIDE45 (01-13-2020), Scotlas (01-23-2020)

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast