Vegan Climate Alarmists?

Here's one for any vegan climate nazi's you might know. It's quite comical...and entirely factual, which makes it all the more entertaining.

WEXIT

2. The Following 8 Users Like This Post By Soph

Aniest (01-14-2020), Billythreefeathers (01-13-2020), Camo tung (01-13-2020), Carguy2550 (01-13-2020), Magi (01-13-2020), RangeBob (01-13-2020), Rory McCanuck (01-13-2020), Scoutertracker (01-13-2020)

This guy is hilarious!
    I watched the Sask Farm Truck and Sask Shops videos and can't stop chuckling.
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

That was good.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because thatís the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    where can I get some of that vegan margarine stuff?

Or should I just stick to butter?
    CSSA

Local grocery probably has it.
    Becel brand looks just like the regular stuff, need to check out the label.
    You won't notice any difference in taste from regular Becel.
    Good stuff.
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

Good ol' Quick Dick McDick. You need to see his pipeline video too.
    "I've always felt the nine most terrifying words in the English language are I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - Ronald Reagan
    Member NRA & CCFR

I went for spaghetti at the 75 year old inlaws this last weekend with my family, something we have been doing once every month for about 20 years now and this time they had two different serving of both the sauce and spaghetti, one regular spaghetti and one gluten free and one meat based sauce and one without meat. I asked why two different servings and was told that my now recently divorced sister in law (who is a school teacher BTW) and her two daughters no longer eat foods with gluten or meat or diary products in them and she had asked for her parents to offer up a alternative meal for them.

Just like that! She was able to consume those foods before for more than 40 years but now they are somehow bad for her and her kids.

I was astounded, now my 75 year old in-laws have to make 2 separate servings to accommodate my sister in laws crazy views and ideas. BTW she is also always complaining about how man made climate change is ruining our future and saying we all need to do something now to stop it.

She did previously drive a 6.0-liter V8 hybrid SUV (GM Tahoe) but went back to driving a regular gas, new V6 Ford Edge SUV after she got a terrible trade-in deal for the still gas guzzling Tahoe, no dealers wanted it as there are no rebates on the sale of used hybrids or electric vehicles and little market for used ones.
    I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

Since writing on bathroom stalls is done neither for wealth nor critical acclaim it is the purest form of art.