Kodiak Defence WK180-C Back in Stock!!

Hello all! We just had some Kodiak Defence WK180-C Rifles land on our doorstep.

Supply is limited and they always go pretty quickly so don't delay!

LINK TO BUY

The WK180-C is designed and manufactured in Canada by Kodiak Defence Inc, to provide an affordable, reliable, lightweight rifle for recreational shooting. The upper receiver is finished with a 1913 picatinny rail to allow the fitting of optics or iron sights (sights not included). Rifle is chambered in 5.56 Nato. Standard AR15 type magazines are used. The free float railed hand guard allows for the attachment of your favorite accessories.

Calibre: 5.56 NATO / .223 REM
    Action: Semi-Auto
    Safety Type: Ambidextrous
    Trigger Type: AR 15
    Barrel Specifications: 18.7 inch Chrome Moly. Medium Heavy.Twist Rate: 1:8
    Gas System: Short Stroke Gas Piston
    Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider. 1/2 x 28 tpi
    Upper Receiver: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
    Lower Receiver: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
    Furniture: Retractable
    Handguard: Free Float, 1913 and M-Lok
    Finish: Black hard Coat Anodized Class III
    Capacity: 5 rds
    Weight: 7.25 lbs
    Overall Length: 36.7 inches
    Classification: Non-Restricted
    Accessories Included: One 5 Round Magazine
    Last edited by Wanstalls; 01-14-2020 at 05:41 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Wanstalls

Gunexpert007 (01-14-2020), lone-wolf (01-14-2020), nuclearstrife (01-27-2020)

If anyone is thinking of getting one , then do it now before the Liberals " Back Door " registry kicks in for non restricted firearms . They can't take what they don't know that you have !
    " Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ The warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm. " .... " And I looked , and behold a pale horse ; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."...." I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon them.” ; Ezekiel 25:17