Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW GOC MEMBER

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I’m assuming there is a link to the petition somewhere on here. I have about four or five friends that will sign it in a heartbeat, if they haven’t already. I’ve started to educate myself about the origins of the AR15 platform to try to understand why there is so much fear in the media & government around AR15s & guns in general. There seems to be so much misinformation and inconsistencies .... for lack of a better term #fakenews ( LB303 there’s the genie thing again lol) I’ve just recently discovered three gun competitions. This is something I’d love to learn more about and work towards participating in..... I hope that’s a possibility.

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Capgun

3MTA3 (01-23-2020)

Sorry- should have included it -
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Sign/e-2341

Be sure to ask anyone that you get to sign, if they could also get 2 more signatures and that they ask those persons to ask for 2 more, etc etc!

Also it is important to click the link that will be sent to you after signing the petition, many signatures are being lost because the link is not responded to!! Check your Junk Mail!!

Don't forget to join the CCFR! And Write some letters to Turdo, your MP and Billy-Club Blair!!
    "So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot.." - George Orwell
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the younger
    FTrudeau

Howdy!. Welcome.

Allow our Rightful Liberty or .....

Done! ...Thanks for the link & the heads up about the second step of confirming the email address. Like you said I’m sure many signatures are lost because that step isn’t completed. The process only takes a few seconds... I’ll share the link with others!

6. The Following User Liked This Post By Capgun

3MTA3 (01-23-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Capgun View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I’m assuming there is a link to the petition somewhere on here. I have about four or five friends that will sign it in a heartbeat, if they haven’t already. I’ve started to educate myself about the origins of the AR15 platform to try to understand why there is so much fear in the media & government around AR15s & guns in general. There seems to be so much misinformation and inconsistencies .... for lack of a better term #fakenews ( LB303 there’s the genie thing again lol) I’ve just recently discovered three gun competitions. This is something I’d love to learn more about and work towards participating in..... I hope that’s a possibility.
    The politics of gun control will red pill you in ways you did not know were possible- the bias of the media and the lies of political figures will become illuminated!

Wait till you find out where the 2A comes from...
    "So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot.." - George Orwell
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the younger
    FTrudeau

Welcome to GOC - GOOD LUCK!
    I don't have a firearms problem; they all work perfectly well.
    Membership: CCFR, SAFGC
    Govít couldnít make sense if you gave them a recipe.

I’ve had a chance to look through some of the forum areas and like what I see... I came across a thread on the new Glock 44. Interesting reading some of the comments. I was thinking of preordering one for my wife’s birthday. Need to research that idea a little more. She more of a shotgun kind of girl lol.

Hello!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12