I have a 1945 40MM Mark 2 lot#1192

I bought this 40 years ago and it has always been in my reloading room. I looked this up on the internet and was amazed at the prices now. What do you guys think it is worth in Canada?

The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because thatís the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

$200?

I have seen them starting at 75 british pounds plus shipping, so $128 Canadian + shipping from Britain. Then I found some for $196 US plus shipping. Who knew.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because thatís the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Check Collectorssource.com, they likely have something similar in stock. Remember that they tend to price to the high side though...
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Have that exact 40mm Al DP round with the fuseless projectile. Made for the 40mm Bofors. Bought something at a gun show, years and years ago, and the guy said I had to take it too.
    Collectors Source wants $45 for one. With an HE projectile(one assumes it's inert) they want nearly $300. Prices will vary a lot according to where you are. A lot will depend on finding somebody who wants it.

$1.70/lb

I think I have one of those behind my old bedroom door at my parents place, except not as shiny
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori

I have a "mag" of 4 that came from a friend who was a RCAF Major on a tour of duty involving a training mission on a AC130 gun ship.. He knew I would like them so they let him take them. after the mission.

Told me the target was a 45 gal.drum dropped into the ocean.

No idea they would be worth $$.