Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Whatcha got?

Still have to get around to finishing my 20" build.
    Want to build a .450 and 300 BLk as well.
    Previously- Rivetc78 from CGN

Quote Originally Posted by Sabio View Post
    Whatcha got?

Still have to get around to finishing my 20" build.
    Want to build a .450 and 300 BLk as well.
    A 300 blk subsonic super shorty build (4.75" barrel, super short stock, etc.). Gonna need some tuning for sure. It'll be my first AR

-Jamie M.

3. The Following User Liked This Post By toysareforboys

awndray (02-09-2020)

Tuning. Ya... I just bolt everything up and pull the trigger. Always seems to work..

Gots your self some nice parts. Thinking of hitting Rangeview tomorrow myself.
    Previously- Rivetc78 from CGN

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    How much to build mine? I'll supply the parts, you supply the tools and knowledge

-Jamie M.
    I'll build you a rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    A 300 blk subsonic super shorty build (4.75" barrel, super short stock, etc.). Gonna need some tuning for sure. It'll be my first AR

You sure a 4.75" bbl will work with a 300 BLK subsonic? I've got a 7" and it works great and I've heard of ca 6" working but a 4.75" is pretty darn short, especially for subsonics.

FWIW There is no need to lock a stripped lower. It has been rendered unable to discharge ammunition by the fact it has no parts installed.

I swapped around an 11" 556 upper back to my 6x38 PDW wildcat cartridge. Found a bin full of ammo and figured that needed to be shot. That and I just wasn't using the 11" 556 upper.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunexpert007 View Post
    With the current gun ban climate in Ottawa , it would be best to stick with non restricted as it is tough for the Liberal govt. to take what they don't know that you have . Plus buy now before the back door C-71 gun registry kicks in . If buying restricted ARs , stay in the $1000 and under range as the buy back probably won't pay over a $1000 . Just my opinion .
    I take it from your contribution that you are going to just bend to the will of the know-nothings.
    We have complied with everything they have asked of us and now they want more. Taking our guns, which we use for sports, will not save a single life.
    We should learn from friends south of the border: peacefully, but decidedly show that not one of us is a criminal. Why treat us as such?

9. The Following User Liked This Post By Karl Redd

Suputin (02-11-2020)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234