Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I feel the miss perceived rise of the RWE in Canada is a direct result of an unbalanced immigration system.

The Lieberals who seem to think that opening the borders and floodgates to those who do not share core Canadian cultural values is acceptable. Heck, even the disabled, expensive medical services needing, handicapped or disabled, AIDS infected, low or zero skilled and blatant welfare benefits chasing are now welcomed into Canada under the misguided lieberal belief that somehow, entry into Canada is now a right for all immigrants instead of the absolute privilege that it should be.

Taxpaying old stock Canadians are starting to see their standard of living continuing to decline and are not happy and wondering why especially after paying so much in taxes while watching ungrateful newcomers continue to keep their hands out long after moving here.
    I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

Oh ffs The whole RWE thing is totally fabricated. I got a sneaky feeling the most these wingnut organizations are government run or government controlled like “the base”

I do agree you will see a lot more People run to these types of organizations because the government will not be looking out for their best interest so you’ll run to people who they perceive will.

Like I said before divide, conquer, control.
    Last edited by shortandlong; 02-10-2020 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shortandlong View Post
    Oh ffs The whole our WE thing is totally fabricated. I got a sneaky feeling the most these wingnut organizations are government run or government controlled like “the base”

I do agree you will see a lot more People run to these types of organizations because the government will not be looking out for their best interest so you’ll run to people who they perceive will.

Like I said before divide, conquer, control.
    image1-2.jpg
    I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

This thread is full of multiple rabbit holes. In reality, a very small percentage of people are drawn to this stuff. Its a fantasy of information and views designed to encourage more extremist views. The content is working hard to feed the conspiracies and paranoia with new fears, concepts of persecution, etc. It could be confederates and instigators like shortandlong says. There is a lot of hard work going on gathering and posting so much material - far beyond a casual effort.

Quote Originally Posted by labradort View Post
    This thread is full of multiple rabbit holes. In reality, a very small percentage of people are drawn to this stuff. Its a fantasy of information and views designed to encourage more extremist views. The content is working hard to feed the conspiracies and paranoia with new fears, concepts of persecution, etc. It could be confederates and instigators like shortandlong says. There is a lot of hard work going on gathering and posting so much material - far beyond a casual effort.
    The thread was mostly about Billy’s post until around #15. Then the rabbit holes and distractions really get kicked off. And reasoned debate was the first to leave.

Sorry Billy, but some of us look forward to more of this from you and others vets

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By SIR VEYOR

FALover (02-09-2020), Scotlas (02-10-2020)

Here is a great article in the National Post.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/bar...uitment-policy

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Enfield View Post
    Here is a great article in the National Post.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/bar...uitment-policy
    I went through with the first two women in the Air Defence. They kept failing objectives and the failure reports would come back down the chain saying, THEY SHALL PASS. That made the rest of us not want to bother trying because they could hardly fail any of us for performing better than the women who were under an enforced pass order. It sucked for morale.

One girl was good, she really tried and we respected the effort. The other one didn't and yet she kept passing, which didn't help her one bit as we didn't respect her at all. The military is all about teamwork and that dies when one team member is wholly unrespected by everyone else.

Billy man I’m effing sorry!

I just start shaking my head WTF

Nobody ever talks about what our troops went through trashcanisStan Mefloquine, the suicides ......perhaps honouring their sacrifices by making the country together pulling together no no no we want to teach little boys how to wear dresses and give the country away to China… Sorry man I’m gonna go punch something now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123