Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A place to see... A place to go.... Ontary-ary-ary-ohhhh

Kitchener Police Find ASSAULT STYLE Rifle in Traffic Stop

FFS..
    Really? Ummm.. Ok?

The ammo mix is curious... i guess it shows that NOT found was a Ruger 10-22 and an SKS.

In any event its probably a safe bet none of the 4, high, thugs are PAL holders.

https://www.kitchenertoday.com/polic...c-stop-2397977

6DF01B2C-8196-439B-8A9F-541CF221E1E2.jpeg
    -------

The ECHO CHAMBER is filled with High School Drop Outs who think “Instagram” is when they tell their crack dealers to hurry up and “Tik Tok” is a sound that the watch they have never owned makes.

They sound like fine , up standing citizens....probably getting some of Trudeau's many handouts as well .

POLICE BEAT
    Police find loaded assault-style rifle, ammunition during traffic stop
    It was the result of an impaired driving complaint in Kitchener
    May 31 , 2020 / By: Ben Eppel

Various knives, ammunition and an assault-style rifle were seized by Regional Police.
    An impaired driving complaint turned into a weapons bust for police in Kitchener late Saturday night.

Central Platoon A and the Central CORE Team found the vehicle in question, and found more than expected.

They allege that four males from outside of Waterloo Region were inside, in possession of a loaded assault-style rifle, a large amount of ammunition, several knives, and a small amount of a controlled substance.

All four males face charges of possession of substances, careless use of a firearm, and weapons dangerous.

One male faces three additional charges of breach of probation and breach of prohibition.

They are being held for a bail hearing.
    " Better To Fight For Something , Than Live For Nothing " ; " When In Doubt....ATTACK ".......Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Assault style rifle. Idiots. I mean, there is no such thing, but even if there was this isn't it. That's a bolt action rifle, though I'm not sure what kind. I'm leaning towards a Savage since it looks like it has an Accutrigger. Also, is that bipod taped on!?!
    I'd rather make a difference than a dollar.

A bolt-action "assault style" rifle....

Jesus. The stupid is strong with these idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHigh View Post
    Assault style rifle. Idiots. I mean, there is no such thing, but even if there was this isn't it. That's a bolt action rifle, though I'm not sure what kind. I'm leaning towards a Savage since it looks like it has an Accutrigger. Also, is that bipod taped on!?!

Looks like zip-ties. LOL
    And yet, after nearly 10 years of government by Stephen Harper and his anti-choice army, you can still get an abortion in Canada. At this point, the political right’s agenda is so well hidden Sherlock Holmes couldn’t find it with a Huawei P30 powered by a trillion Watsons.

5. The Following User Liked This Post By firemachine69

FlyingHigh (05-31-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by firemachine69 View Post

Looks like zip-ties. LOL
    They Shat the bed on the rest of that Tacti-Fool ensemble and didn't have enough left for an M-Lok or Keymod adapter.
    -------

The ECHO CHAMBER is filled with High School Drop Outs who think “Instagram” is when they tell their crack dealers to hurry up and “Tik Tok” is a sound that the watch they have never owned makes.

7. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Canada_Phil

firemachine69 (05-31-2020), FlyingHigh (05-31-2020)

Somebody should email the punk kid who wrote that and tell him to change the title because it makes him look like a moron.
    I'd rather make a difference than a dollar.

9. The Following User Liked This Post By FlyingHigh

Aniest (05-31-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHigh View Post
    Somebody should email the punk kid who wrote that and tell him to change the title because it makes him look like a moron.
    To give him a bit of credit though he didn’t say...

Fully Semi-Automatic
    or
    Banana Clip
    -------

11. The Following User Liked This Post By Canada_Phil

FlyingHigh (05-31-2020)

may-30,-2020-(2).jpg;w=960;h=640;bgcolor=000000.jpg

It is clearly a deadly military grade rimfire assault style rifle that was designed for high capacity rapid fire and to kill the most amount of people in the shortest time that nobody needs for deer hunting.
    I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

13. The Following User Liked This Post By M1917 Enfield

Hidyn (05-31-2020)

Kudos to the police for removing that lethal piece of military grade, mass killing, assault style, automatic bolt action rifle off the streets and for making all of us helpless sheeple all the much safer.

FFS, who needs a gun like that in Canada anyhow, it clearly needs to be on the new or future ban list! I'm feeling a bad case of PTSD coming on from just looking at it and imagining the pain from the recoil of attempting to fire it.
    I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

They must have been flooded with complaints because the article no longer says “assault style”.
    Liberate Hong Kong, revolution of our times [#uc# you CCP!]

16. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Doug_M

firemachine69 (05-31-2020), Hidyn (05-31-2020), joe6167 (05-31-2020)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast