"loaded handgun"

Two Winnipeg men are facing a number of charges after an armed break and enter in the RM of St. Andrews on Saturday.

RCMP said a woman near Petersfield called her neighbours after her front door was forced open and two people entered her home.

When the neighbours arrived, police said the suspects confronted them with a gun before fleeing the scene on a snowmobile

Later that day, Selkirk RCMP received a call from a home in the RM of St. Andrews about a snowmobile that had broken down in the caller's yard. The homeowners told police they gave the two snowmobilers, who appeared to be suspicious, a ride to a home off of Highway 8.

The broken-down snowmobile turned out to match the description of the one used in the break and enter, police said. The two men also fit the description of the two suspects.

RCMP went to the home on Highway 8 and took two men and a woman into custody.

Police said a long rifle and loaded handgun were seized.

A 23-year-old male and a 43-year-old male, both from Winnipeg, are each facing numerous charges.

by loaded do they mean the CO2 magazine was inserted
    BBZOXJ9.img.jpg

duplicate
    https://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/sho...armed-break-in

Mods please merge. (Picture is better in this thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    Two Winnipeg men are facing a number of charges after an armed break and enter in the RM of St. Andrews on Saturday.

RCMP said a woman near Petersfield called her neighbours after her front door was forced open and two people entered her home.

When the neighbours arrived, police said the suspects confronted them with a gun before fleeing the scene on a snowmobile

Later that day, Selkirk RCMP received a call from a home in the RM of St. Andrews about a snowmobile that had broken down in the caller's yard. The homeowners told police they gave the two snowmobilers, who appeared to be suspicious, a ride to a home off of Highway 8.

The broken-down snowmobile turned out to match the description of the one used in the break and enter, police said. The two men also fit the description of the two suspects.

RCMP went to the home on Highway 8 and took two men and a woman into custody.

Police said a long rifle and loaded handgun were seized.

A 23-year-old male and a 43-year-old male, both from Winnipeg, are each facing numerous charges.

by loaded do they mean the CO2 magazine was inserted
    BBZOXJ9.img.jpg
    Well, yes.
    A CC 2 exempt firearm , becomes a firearm if used in the commission of an offence . Under the criminal code . Itís loaded when it becomes capable of discharging a projectile that can cause serious injury ....
    Thatís the basic wrap up, of course, you can take a deep dive into s. 84 for the full text
    I donít know, but if I saw someone wielding this , Iíd figure my life or someone elseís was in Immediate danger ... and would be reaching for something thats not CC 2 exempt ...

4. The Following User Liked This Post By paleomechanic

Smc (02-11-2020)

DoMesTicALly SoUrCed FirEArMs
    Please refer to me as Waynetheperson, I wouldn't want to offend anyone.

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Waynetheman

killer kane (02-11-2020), manic29 (02-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by paleomechanic View Post
    Well, yes.
    A CC 2 exempt firearm , becomes a firearm if used in the commission of an offence . Under the criminal code . It’s loaded when it becomes capable of discharging a projectile that can cause serious injury ....
    That’s the basic wrap up, of course, you can take a deep dive into s. 84 for the full text
    I don’t know, but if I saw someone wielding this , I’d figure my life or someone else’s was in Immediate danger ... and would be reaching for something thats not CC 2 exempt ...
    I agree, except they too it from a house, not off a person and it has no CO2 cartridge and I highly doubt the RCMP took it out for the picture, looks like it needs an allen key , will have to see the actual charges to be sure, The gun pointing in the phone pic is likely enough to keep it a firearms beef but it's still not loaded

Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    I agree, except they too it from a house, not off a person and it has no CO2 cartridge and I highly doubt the RCMP took it out for the picture, looks like it needs an allen key , will have to see the actual charges to be sure, The gun pointing in the phone pic is likely enough to keep it a firearms beef but it's still not loaded

Loaded just sounds more exciting to the uninitiated.
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isnít hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

9. The Following User Liked This Post By CLW .45

manic29 (02-11-2020)