Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738
    The turd has been catering to his base, and the indigenous that are too smart to vote Liberal are irrelevant to him. He doesn't care about the indigenous, this is about vote from the Laurentian elites and their provincial equivalents.

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camo tung View Post
    No blockades on CN ATM.
    Good. Given the fact that the Cdn dollar is falling horribly (nearly a buck 40 to buy a green back now) and the TSX is done circling the bowl and is half way down the hole....anyone who does anything to further damage the economy or blockade goods needs to be treated as an active terrorist. Tell them to stand down once, and then start shooting. I don't care what their heritage or skin color is. The world is not in a good way right now and Canada is far from tip-toeing away from it smelling like a box of roses. My patience for this garbage is done, gone, and buried.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    Good. Given the fact that the Cdn dollar is falling horribly (nearly a buck 40 to buy a green back now) and the TSX is done circling the bowl and is half way down the hole....anyone who does anything to further damage the economy or blockade goods needs to be treated as an active terrorist. Tell them to stand down once, and then start shooting. I don't care what their heritage or skin color is. The world is not in a good way right now and Canada is far from tip-toeing away from it smelling like a box of roses. My patience for this garbage is done, gone, and buried.
    The other day I went to check the exchange rate from CDN to PLN, and it just plummeted off a cliff. Good thing I bought my apocalypse supplies with my CDN credit card. Now I can pay it off with złotys...

When the CDN falls down a black hole, it will be hilarious when I can pay off my entire student loan in an afternoon...
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

Funny how no one is cheering for the trains to be lit on fire anymore, barely over a week.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori

5. The Following User Liked This Post By lone-wolf

awndray (03-23-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Funny how no one is cheering for the trains to be lit on fire anymore, barely over a week.
    I foresee the natives getting restless in the soon to be future when Canada as a whole does not have enough taxpayer, business or resource development provided Wampum to continue pay them off with their regular demands for more taxpayer provided freebies and res improvements.
    I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

moved close to the lake.Some call it Gilford.
    Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post
    I foresee the natives getting restless in the soon to be future when Canada as a whole does not have enough taxpayer, business or resource development provided Wampum to continue pay them off with their regular demands for more taxpayer provided freebies and res improvements.
    Wait till they find out that Trudeau's foreign aid cash is coming out of the first nations bank accounts.
    GET OFF MY LAWN!

8. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By FALover

Camo tung (03-23-2020), Swingerguy (03-23-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by FALover View Post
    Wait till they find out that Trudeau's foreign aid cash is coming out of the first nations bank accounts.
    I would rather see that money he has earmarked for export going to res improvements and clean drinking water on reserves. At least some Canadians could be paid to make the improvements.

That cash could build a lot of condos for homeless veterans as well.
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

10. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Swingerguy

awndray (03-23-2020), Camo tung (03-23-2020), M1917 Enfield (03-23-2020), Rory McCanuck (03-23-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Swingerguy View Post
    I would rather see that money he has earmarked for export going to res improvements and clean drinking water on reserves. At least some Canadians could be paid to make the improvements.

That cash could build a lot of condos for homeless veterans as well.
    There isn’t a res in the country that hasn’t received far more money than required for “res improvements and clean drinking water.”

The reason Harper mandated financial openness on the res was to determine who was misusing the money.

But, Trudeau deepsixed that attempt at accountability.
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isnít hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

12. The Following 9 Users Like This Post By CLW .45

Battle Beaver (03-24-2020), blacksmithden (03-24-2020), Camo tung (03-24-2020), FALover (03-24-2020), firemachine69 (03-25-2020), kennymo (03-25-2020), M1917 Enfield (03-25-2020), RELOAD (03-25-2020), Swingerguy (03-27-2020)

moved close to the lake.Some call it Gilford.
    The absolute worst kind of scum are those who are entrusted with millions of dollars to improve the lives of those who need it only to steal it for their own personal gain. Just how many chiefs and their families profit from the misery of those who the money is meant for? Trudeau knows that accountability is the door to defeat and so he allows the theft to continue for paltry votes.
    GET OFF MY LAWN!

14. The Following 8 Users Like This Post By FALover

blacksmithden (03-24-2020), firemachine69 (03-25-2020), ilikemoose (03-24-2020), joe6167 (03-25-2020), M1917 Enfield (03-25-2020), RELOAD (03-25-2020), Rory McCanuck (03-25-2020), Swingerguy (03-27-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by FALover View Post
    The absolute worst kind of scum are those who are entrusted with millions of dollars to improve the lives of those who need it only to steal it for their own personal gain.
    Native politicians and white politicians, no difference there
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori

16. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By lone-wolf

ESnel (03-25-2020), firemachine69 (03-25-2020), kennymo (03-25-2020), Rory McCanuck (03-25-2020), Swingerguy (03-27-2020)

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738