Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This is just some of the stuff that is going to be included in our "Aztech Care Package"

Huge thanks to Faxon Firearms for sending off these and some other goodies that will be included! Pictured are:

Faxon Teaser.jpg

1.85 GB Barrel Flash Drive
    FX-19 Pistol Patch and Rubberized Model
    Faxon X Gon' Give It To Ya Patch (This brings me back to my 2003 Napster days.)

More details will be announced once this goes live, but everyone who places an order with a pre-tax and shipping value of $150 will be entered to get a care package. We will give one away every import!

The Care Package will include things like brushes, picks, lube, swag and other goodies. This is our way of saying thank you to our customers who are already placing orders, and who doesn't want free stuff?!

Stay tuned on our Facebook page for more pictures of what is going to be included! You do not need to have a Facebook account to see our page as it is a public page.

2. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By DariusE

Attilathecanuk (02-15-2020), Big-Boss-Man (06-23-2020), Hidyn (02-15-2020), kennymo (02-15-2020), lone-wolf (02-15-2020)

Very cool.

Liked and followed your Facebook page.

Prize Pack Time!

Well today is the day we announce the first 2 winners of the "Swag Bag" prize packs. These will be a regular thing, we will be giving one away every quarter with a lucky winner!

Winners will be notified via email that they won! The contents of the bags will change as different vendors send us patches, stickers and other swag to give away!

Congratulations to our first two winners...
    Adam V.
    Paul B.

This prize pack contains:
    - 1x Condor, Molle Dump Pouch
    - 1x Maglula, Uplula, Universal Magazine Loading Tool
    - 1x Real Avid, Brush and Scraper Set
    - 1x Real Avid, Pick and Brush Set
    - 2x Strike Industries, Snap Cap - 9mm
    - 2x Strike Industries, Snap Cap - 5.56
    - 1x Strike Industries, Gun Powder Hand Soap
    - 2x Sureshot, 12ga Shot Glass Pack
    - Miscellaneous supplier stickers and patches

give away 1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by linung View Post
    Facebook is a massive rootkit designed to steal all your personal information and turn your computer into a bot net.

I don't bank online, no credit card, they likely have a better meme collection than me, don't have an Apple anything, so not directly connected to NSA, CSIS, Greenpeace, Russia, China et all, I do Facebox as do all the firearms dealers, I can be in for the win

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12