Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: buisness

buisness

are you seriously discontinuing the sales of ammo and firearms,??and firearms importation for customers.so we are stuck paying the high IRG prices...

Everything I have purchased off IRG over the years has been cheaper than @ Aztech. Firearms. Barrels. Magazines. Accessories. What are you buying?

Stuff is cheaper at Brownells at times.
    Previously- Rivetc78 from CGN

i have bought stuff from Aztech a few times,and their prices were on par with IRG,,sometimes cheaper,
    i have no problems with IRG,,i buy a lot from them too,
    the thing with Aztech was their importation fees on firearms were half of IRG,,
    and i was hoping to be able to import a Matrix upper/lower set that sells in the US for $175.00 on sale right now,Canada dealers are touting this as the newest Non Restricted Ar type set,,but they want $650.00 for them,so the usuall NON restricted TAX gouging by dealers,
    that's why i was bummed to hear that Aztech stopped with importing one off buys,

Quote Originally Posted by Sabio View Post
    Everything I have purchased off IRG over the years has been cheaper than @ Aztech. Firearms. Barrels. Magazines. Accessories. What are you buying?

Stuff is cheaper at Brownells at times.

Obviously Aztec wasn’t making enough money/demand from the service. Sometimes easier to just stop doing it than raise prices and listen to the complaints.

Plus, with the ITAR changes, maybe they’re just ahead of the curve...

Quote Originally Posted by SIR VEYOR View Post
    Obviously Aztec wasn’t making enough money/demand from the service. Sometimes easier to just stop doing it than raise prices and listen to the complaints.

Plus, with the ITAR changes, maybe they’re just ahead of the curve...
    That’s not why. Issues with the importing license, which are detailed in some older threads. I believe the intent is to bring back firearms and ammo as soon as all the hoops are jumped through. Fingers crossed, as I was rather satisfied with their service.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By kennymo

Hidyn (02-20-2020), SIR VEYOR (02-17-2020)

Changes Made

It is true that we have temporarily suspended importing firearms and ammo into Canada.

When/If we do go back to bringing these items into Canada we will make an announcement on our Canadian Customers page, as well as Facebook and on here.

We do not a timeline on when this might happen. You can always find the most up to date information regarding our business on our Canadian Customers page.

8. The Following User Liked This Post By DariusE

SIR VEYOR (02-17-2020)

Does that include firearms parts? I’m waiting for some parts ordered through you. Thanks.

sounds more like Aztech is afraid of any unpcoming banning bullshit,and dont want to get caught with their pants down..
    oddly enough IRG still does the imports with no problems,but for more money.i guess they are less affraid of risk,,that ban bullshit is 99% NOT likely to happen anyways,,

Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    sounds more like Aztech is afraid of any unpcoming banning bullshit,and dont want to get caught with their pants down..
    oddly enough IRG still does the imports with no problems,but for more money.i guess they are less affraid of risk,,that ban bullshit is 99% NOT likely to happen anyways,,
    Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    That’s not why. Issues with the importing license, which are detailed in some older threads. I believe the intent is to bring back firearms and ammo as soon as all the hoops are jumped through. Fingers crossed, as I was rather satisfied with their service.
    Seems to sum up here...

Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    You have no idea what your talking about. Please explain how from a sentence or two or some other insight you determined the reason for Aztek's current decision?Why is it that others seem aware of the facts behind this decision but the one guy with no clue starts off with accusations of cowardness.

Kennymo has mentioned the issue and a keywords are "detailed in some older threads"( hint- this happened a while ago pre ban talk). So please stop these cowardly unsubstantiated accusations, at least apologize of course unless you can show us different

13. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By ESnel

DariusE (02-18-2020), Hidyn (02-20-2020)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast