Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: buisness

Quote Originally Posted by ESnel View Post
    You have no idea what your talking about. Please explain how from a sentence or two or some other insight you determined the reason for Aztek's current decision?Why is it that others seem aware of the facts behind this decision but the one guy with no clue starts off with accusations of cowardness.

Kennymo has mentioned the issue and a keywords are "detailed in some older threads"( hint- this happened a while ago pre ban talk). So please stop these cowardly unsubstantiated accusations, at least apologize of course unless you can show us different
    Thank you ESnel!

The reason we have halted the importing of firearms and ammo into Canada has nothing to do with risk or anything. It has been covered many times in threads, on our Facebook and mentioned on our Canadian Customers page. We will never respond to unsubstantiated rumors and conjecture as it just leads farther down a rabbit hole that we do not need or want to entertain. We are still importing EVERYTHING else but things that need a PAL or RPAL. Parts, bullets (not the whole rounds), gear, triggers, rails, magazines and anything else that you can think of are still good to go.

Unless you have been contacted by us to say your items are not allowed to be exported/imported then it is still good to go. We are ONLY not bringing in firearms and ammo. If what you ordered are not either of those then you are safe.

You have no idea what your talking about. Please explain how from a sentence or two or some other insight you determined the reason for Aztek's current decision?Why is it that others seem aware of the facts behind this decision but the one guy with no clue starts off with accusations of cowardness.

Kennymo has mentioned the issue and a keywords are "detailed in some older threads"( hint- this happened a while ago pre ban talk). So please stop these cowardly unsubstantiated accusations, at least apologize of course unless you can show us different
    booohooohoo...

From a guy that can't spell properly business...

Seems to me the only one behaving cowardly here is the guy to scared to admit he was wrong To avoid any confusion,seeing as reading comprehension isn't your strong point, I'm referring to you hoot

From a guy that can't spell properly business...

Seems to me the only one behaving cowardly here is the guy to scared to admit he was wrong To avoid any confusion,seeing as reading comprehension isn't your strong point, I'm referring to you hoot
    oh no,,the spelling police,,well no i'm sad, LOL,

Quote Originally Posted by hootguy View Post
    booohooohoo...
    Imagine being thoroughly proven wrong your only chance to reply is to imitate he crying sounds when you made your first trolling post here.

Some kids are just that I guess.

So an off shoot of what is written here, but has anyone heard from Aztech at all in the last week or so? I placed an order with them, paid it and haven’t heard anything back. Turns out my credit card was compromised in less then 12 hours after placing my order with them which was odd. Hope all is good on their end.

Have you sent us an email? We have never stopped our business and we respond to all our emails we get. It can take us up to 3 business days to respond due the volume of emails we get.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] with your order number and I would be happy to look into it for you.

Also our card processing is nothing but safe and secure, we do not keep any credit card information on file either. So your card must have been compromised somewhere else.

9. The Following User Liked This Post By DariusE

Hidyn (04-30-2020)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12