Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    I just sat through that, most of comes across as the ravings of a madman. For example he talks about how there are no masks in Canada, yet I just ordered some on-line and they have already showed up at my front door, and even my local Canadian Tire has hundreds on their shelves.
    Also, everyone who arrives in Canada by plane or ship is on a list. If anyone of those shows up positive, they'll trace and quarantine. Several are self quarantined anyway.
    0.004% of China's population is infected. Canada it's around 0.0001%. This is not an epidemic, or a SARS scare, yet. Be prepared. But there's nothing to panic about yet.

Home Depot is out of masks. Their website says they're out on-line, and I went to a local store to get a couple things including some more masks for a friend of mine who's looking for them and the staff there said there had been a run on them this week and no matter what the website said there were none in the store.
    3M website says they're back ordered.

A food supermarket near me and the big Shoppers Drug Mart, are both out of Purell.
    Some isopropyl alcohol left, in both 70% and 99%.
    Trollin' Trollin' Trollin'

For some strange reason isopropyl alcohol seems impossible to find in Poland. The "Pharmacies" here really suck in terms of having any kind of useful supplies. I'm being told that there is some kind of wonderful EU "directive" that either bans or restricts isopropyl alcohol in Europe.

I haven't figured out what people do when they cut themselves. Maybe they just don't?

On the plus side, my crappy communist apartment building has been without hot water all week, so my apocalypse preparations have already come in handy...
    Last edited by joe6167; 02-28-2020 at 03:20 AM.
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

Quote Originally Posted by joe6167 View Post
    What a difference a week+ makes.

moved close to the lake.Some call it Gilford.
    Spam. Lots and lots of spam. fried, baked, cold on a sammich it's all good. Mustard and HP Sauce as well.
    GET OFF MY LAWN!

4. The Following User Liked This Post By FALover

Turtlehead (02-28-2020)

Lot's of jokes. But op is certainly right in that this is going to spread to a pandemic (indications are there and there is no set definition of when something is or isn't a pandemic) and the news will hype that. There will be a run on the grocery stores at some point. The blockades aren't helping, even if the trains stay at 100% blockade free from today onward, it will take 5 or 6 weeks to get back to normal. I'd go out and buy some extra non-perishables for the pantry so you can survive a couple of weeks without a grocery run. Whether or not one believes they should go further with stocking up is up to them.
    Pew pew pew

What’s a Duck tap?

Is it like a spile for trees?

And the rail blockade isn’t a distraction. It’s helping keep the supplies in some parts of the country, and help lower defences in others. The Illuminati puppets are trying to save themselves for last. Setting up the other areas to fall and then they’ll take over the wasteland property.

Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post
    I hear the best way for building a resistance to the Corona virus is only by drinking lots of Corona beer.
    I heard cocaine kills it
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    I heard cocaine kills it
    Well, dead humans don't make good hosts for a virus, so technically, yes.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

9. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By blacksmithden

Camo tung (02-28-2020), firemachine69 (02-28-2020), Hidyn (02-29-2020), Turtlehead (02-28-2020)

From another source (also said 75% symptoms 1wk, 25% week 2, remainder are up to 4wks to show):

I spent 4 years in Wuhan when i was a bachelor from 2006-2010, it's a wonderful city, I have many friends there right now, the real situation is really bad at early Feb, this virus can spread very fast, and from light to bad just 1-2 days, the big break make the local medical system crashed. Near 3000 doctors/nurses infected. Most dead people with Basic disease, some of them didn't get good treatment. Becuase the hospital don't have enough hospital beds. So the Gov send military medical team, and other province's medical teams. I think right now around 30K people there. The outbreak is really fast, and some official guys try to stop this desease themselves, but lastly hurt all people badly. China is not as rich as media shows, but our people are really try to stop this virus soon.

Those videos some are real, hundreds people dead at early Feb, the crematoriums are not enough, workers work 24hours still can't process the bodies. But right now things real under control, wuhan people suffer a lot from this bad virus. Doctors try to save everyone, but sometimes they also feel hopeless about the virus. The death rate there has around 5% in wuhan, but at other places, around 1%.
    Right now the virus spreading in Korea, japan, Italy, Iran, i think will lastly spreading all over the world, try to protect well your family and make some preparation for any emergency. No need to be too worry, but have to do somthing.

Right now we can go to work and shopping, life is back to normal. Just meat is a little expensive than before, maybe will buy more meat from US. So tell your farmer friends to product more pork,beef,chicken, China will buy a lot soon when the virus gone.
    70% people in China back to work now, next week i think can be more, in the middle March, i think everything can be back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by joe6167 View Post

For some strange reason isopropyl alcohol seems impossible to find in Poland. The "Pharmacies" here really suck in terms of having any kind of useful supplies.

On the plus side, my crappy communist apartment building has been without hot water all week, so my apocalypse preparations have already come in handy...
    What a difference a week+ makes.

At least Joe has finally said something negative about Poland (2 actually); Should make at least one guy here happy...

12. The Following User Liked This Post By SIR VEYOR

Rory McCanuck (02-28-2020)

He's complaining about there being no alcohol in poland. Everyone is probably just distilling their vodka rations to a higher proof... for medical reasons.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

14. The Following User Liked This Post By lone-wolf

Turtlehead (02-28-2020)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast