Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    How many movies between "A Boy and His Dog (1975)" and getting to 'Alive' (1993)

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Earlier this month I was wondering where you went to
    Been busy.

3. The Following User Liked This Post By Swampdonkey

lone-wolf (03-26-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    you keep telling people you need guns to shoot people, they're going to tell you "eeek, terrible, you can't have"
    I tell people I have guns to shoot targets, the actual truth, I have a shed load of things for self defense if needed, but my guns are for target shooting, I wish you'd quit scaring people into banning my sport
    Your sport is gone, if self defence does not become universally recognized as the best possible reason for use, carriage, and possession of firearms.

Can you say, ďIf firearms are too dangerous for protection of life, they are certainly too damned dangerous for you to play with!Ē
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isnít hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    trying to convince gun haters firearms are needed for self defense will never work
    trying to convince gun haters firearms are needed for target shooting and shooting sports in general at least stands a chance
    it's the rhetoric that matters

do, say whatever you want idgaf
    It isnít necessary to convince them, for a variety of reasons.

One of which is that tdgaf, they want you disarmed.

And they donít give a rare ratís ass about your favourite playtime toys.
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isnít hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By CLW .45

Aniest (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey Cox View Post
    Once it's wrapped up in plastic, and on a shelf, it's dead stock.
    Or, itís keep you alive stock.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789