Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    Yup, that seems to be it. They see it slipping away and it is making them mad lol.
    Let them have their tantrum and go sulk in the corner. But you'd think they've got far more important things to worry about, anyway. Who knew?
    Magua took the hatchet to colour with blood...It is still bright.

2. The Following User Liked This Post By chuckbuster

infidel29 (03-27-2020)

The budget and the finances of this country are about to take a massive hit. There will not be money to run or administer anything outside of economic recovery for a very long time.

The poly crowd just got thumped
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

4. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By Strangeday

chuckbuster (03-24-2020), coastal (03-23-2020), firemachine69 (03-26-2020), hawk-i (03-25-2020), infidel29 (03-27-2020)

They don't give a rats ass about the virus. A politician never lets a crisis go to waste without a benefit to themselves. This un-vote for spending will be in their pocket before the ink dries. tURDO will be a billionaire before this is over. He started with 5 million as prime minister. Bet ya its 50 million now. Moronoh is already giving his company 40 thou a month from the government employees pension management.
    People paying taxes are screwed. Welfare people keep voting the libs in for free money.
    Cashless society is a overly taxed society. See it coming yet? Every transaction taxed. No more under the table jobs or buys.
    I'm afraid to order my fishing lures from china now on amazon.ca. Can they hold it at the post office for 14 days?
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because thatís the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By tigrr

firemachine69 (03-26-2020), x0ra (03-23-2020)

They should order the banks to buy back into the market to cover the shorts and balance the books.....there’s a market correction for you
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

8. The Following User Liked This Post By Strangeday

firemachine69 (03-26-2020)

In Trudeau's bizzaro world , budgets balance themselves . A million , a billion , or a trillion....it means nothing to Trudeau . Covid-19 has pushed the big gun grab back a few months , but the Liberals will revive it in the fall after the Covid-19 crisis dies down a little . ARs , and probably several other firearms , are still on Trudeau's hit list . Even if Trudeau can't justify a buy back , the affected guns will end up being grandfathered , but no more ATTs for transport.....just expensive paper weights . All import of the specified firearms will be banned from further import and sale . It is what it is .
    " Better To Fight For Something , Than Live For Nothing " ; " When In Doubt....ATTACK ".......Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

This certainly has derailed a lot of left wing political idiocy.

No one gives a flying f@3k about Wetsuetens, trannys, pronouns or other SJW crap.

Now its everyone praying that they dont die, and that they have a job, the remains of an RRSP and hopefully some toilet paper.

11. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By ilikemoose

chuckbuster (03-24-2020), Doug_M (03-24-2020), firemachine69 (03-26-2020), infidel29 (03-27-2020)

...while the Liberals become the first government to try and solidify their autocratic rule (as a MINORITY government, no less) until December 2021 through an emergency budget bill.

Their attempt at that and for that time period strikes more fear into my heart than anything they could try doing with guns, emphasis on try...

13. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By GeoTrekr

firemachine69 (03-26-2020), infidel29 (03-27-2020), Swingerguy (03-24-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Strangeday View Post
    The budget and the finances of this country are about to take a massive hit. There will not be money to run or administer anything outside of economic recovery for a very long time.

The poly crowd just got thumped
    As I live and breathe...I really hope that is the case. Another scenario I can see happening is that Turdo and Bliar wake up to that reality and decide that since they can't run their scheme of confiscation with a little sugar on top, they will just opt for outright confiscation.
    Magua took the hatchet to colour with blood...It is still bright.

15. The Following User Liked This Post By chuckbuster

Doug_M (03-24-2020)

Consequently, there will also be no money for veterans, infrastructure, and everything else that matters (or is supposed to matter) in this country.

17. The Following 6 Users Like This Post By awndray

Doug_M (03-24-2020), ilikemoose (03-24-2020), kennymo (03-24-2020), SFscratch (03-24-2020), Strangeday (03-24-2020), Swingerguy (03-24-2020)

As this is a vote on finances, does that automatically make it a confidence vote?
    IF it is a confidence vote and they lose it.... what does that mean for bill c71? It was passed but not implemented right? Does it just stay on the books until it is implemented?
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast