Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Camo tung

chrisc (04-06-2020), firemachine69 (04-10-2020), Stew (04-03-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by RL1 View Post

RL
    'Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.'

'Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.'

Quote Originally Posted by Sabio View Post
    3M was just asked by the U.S government to stop exporting and keep production earmarked for U.S market
    chrisc
    That's going to be a major problem for Canadian industrial sites and hospitals if 3M and North go along with that.

awndray

And Trudeau "warned" him to not restrict shipments to Canada. lol

I sure wish we had a leader that the president respected!
    Maybe he could then be reasoned with, like with the knowledge that Canada supplies a lot of the pulp used to make masks.
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Camo tung View Post
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

After working O&G for 13 years I have a ton of 3M silicon respirators and filters.
    “A harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control.”
    -Jordan Peterson

Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    April 3
    And Trudeau "warned" him to not restrict shipments to Canada. lol
    And on the weekend Trudeau said Canada would not retaliate for restricting shipments to Canada.

Canada to receive 'millions' of masks, won’t retaliate for U.S. ban on 3M exports: PM
    -- https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...s-pm-1.4882563

Canada not looking to retaliate after U.S. restricts coronavirus mask exports: Trudeau
    -- https://globalnews.ca/news/6778746/c...k-restriction/

Justin Trudeau Says Canada Won't Retaliate Against U.S. for Banning Exports of N95 Masks
    Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Saturday that Canada won’t bring retaliatory or punitive measures against the United States after the Trump administration announced it would prevent the export of N95 protective masks.
    Trudeau said he will speak to President Trump in the coming days
    -- https://time.com/5815733/canada-us-n...export-banned/

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    And on the weekend Trudeau said Canada would not retaliate for restricting shipments to Canada.

Canada to receive 'millions' of masks, won’t retaliate for U.S. ban on 3M exports: PM
    -- https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...s-pm-1.4882563

Canada not looking to retaliate after U.S. restricts coronavirus mask exports: Trudeau
    -- https://globalnews.ca/news/6778746/c...k-restriction/

Justin Trudeau Says Canada Won't Retaliate Against U.S. for Banning Exports of N95 Masks
    Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Saturday that Canada won’t bring retaliatory or punitive measures against the United States after the Trump administration announced it would prevent the export of N95 protective masks.
    Trudeau said he will speak to President Trump in the coming days
    -- https://time.com/5815733/canada-us-n...export-banned/
    While my gut instinct is to say cut off the supplies that they need in retaliation I know it is a battle that we can't win. All the Americans would have to do is stop the flow Canadian oil going south and we are screwed economically for probably 10 years while we develop alternative pipeline routes.
    Lifetime Member PAPRC, SHA
    Member NFA, NRA, SRAC, FMFG, SFC

9. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By chrisc

firemachine69 (04-06-2020), play.soccer (04-06-2020)

it's unfortunate Yanks won't be able to get their prescriptions for 1/10th the American price, a lot of diabetics will be quite upset I'm thinking, might also be a good time to do maintenance on the natural gas lines and Hydro lines crossing the border for a week, not in retaliation, but to ensure continued service

11. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Stew

awndray (04-06-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
    While my gut instinct is to say cut off the supplies that they need in retaliation I know it is a battle that we can't win. All the Americans would have to do is stop the flow Canadian oil going south and we are screwed economically for probably 10 years while we develop alternative pipeline routes.

And frankly, would you want to ship it to China given their recent behaviour?
    And yet, after nearly 10 years of government by Stephen Harper and his anti-choice army, you can still get an abortion in Canada. At this point, the political right’s agenda is so well hidden Sherlock Holmes couldn’t find it with a Huawei P30 powered by a trillion Watsons.

Quote Originally Posted by RL1 View Post
    My TR-1 finally arrived…comes in a nice carrying pouch with 3 filters.

It took me a bit longer than expected to adjust the straps but once dialed in, it fit flush with no air gaps around the edges.

And yes, easy to get a cheek weld (the pic is bit blurry as it was taken off a tripod with a timer)

Btw, some online comments have suggested it looks like a jock on your face….here it is next to a Lo-Bloo Thai Cup (an AWESOME piece of kit)…not even close…and no, I am not demo-ing that one.

RL
    Don't take this the wrong way but did you order the correct size? Or is this mask more of a 1 size fits most? Reason I ask is it looks real similar to my 3M without the external filters.
    “A harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control.”
    -Jordan Peterson

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast