Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Bulls Eye London has really been pushing these things lately.

Now they've got "Britney Spears’ boyfriend Sam Asghari" showing us how cool we could be...

96698166_2633810016891402_3791306492766846976_o.jpg

this newer version you posted certainly looks less jock-strappy and is heading in the right direction (think Bane or Darth Vadar) but the fact that it doesn't go under the chin makes me nervous.
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

ah i forgot to update this thread...the Avon C50 has arrived

Nice carrying case but i am not sure the mask would fit with the big filter installed lol

the mask itself

And with the mirrored outsert installed

I havent broken the seal on the filter

I was impressed with the fit of the mask…it doesn’t show as well in this pic but my eyes are centered in the visor, which shows the mask is the right size (according to my research lol)…I covered the breathe hole and took in a deep breath…nearly passed out so I would say the seal is good lol

And with the mirrored outsert

A beautiful piece of kit of I do say so myself!

So here come my questions…once I break the seal on the filter and install it, how long can I store it? How many hours of use? Once I install it on the mask, can I take it off, re-insert the plug and store it that way? If so, for how long?

Thanks!

RL
    Win the crowd and you win your freedom

Quote Originally Posted by RL1 View Post
    ah i forgot to update this thread...the Avon C50 has arrived

Nice carrying case but i am not sure the mask would fit with the big filter installed lol

the mask itself

And with the mirrored outsert installed

I havent broken the seal on the filter

I was impressed with the fit of the mask…it doesn’t show as well in this pic but my eyes are centered in the visor, which shows the mask is the right size (according to my research lol)…I covered the breathe hole and took in a deep breath…nearly passed out so I would say the seal is good lol

And with the mirrored outsert

A beautiful piece of kit of I do say so myself!

So here come my questions…once I break the seal on the filter and install it, how long can I store it? How many hours of use? Once I install it on the mask, can I take it off, re-insert the plug and store it that way? If so, for how long?

Thanks!

RL
    Whatever the manufacturer says is generally how it goes, even for filters like the 3M ones I use at work. TBH I have no idea how long my filters at work last because I swap them every few weeks as they are no expense to me.

Also the mirrored lenses look like they should be Pit Vipers lol
    “A harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control.”
    -Jordan Peterson

Depends on the filter.

Here's an example:

ENVIRONMENTAL

The materials used and the method of construction of the filter canister have been designed to meet operation and storage requirements in accordance with EN14387 criteria. When stored in its original packaging the filter canister retains its operational effectiveness and efficiency under the following environmental storage conditions:

Operational Temperature -32°C to 71°C (25.6°F to 159.8°F) The filters have been exposed to high and low ambient storage temperatures without harmful effects.

Humidity range 5% to 100% RH The filter has been tested following storage in high humidity environments and has been found to be effective.

Rain The filter will retain its effectiveness in heavy rainfall conditions and is not prone to water ingress.

Salt Breeze The filter will not deteriorate with exposure to salt breezes for 24 hours.

Sand and Dust The filter will not deteriorate when exposed to 24 hours of wind driven sand and dust conditions.

Recommended Storage and Shelf Life The predicted shelf life of the filter canister (sealed and packaged) is 5.5 years when stored at 20 ± 10°C, <80%RH.
    https://www.fleetsafety.com/avon-pro...fm53-and-fm54/

Quote Originally Posted by play.soccer View Post
    Whatever the manufacturer says is generally how it goes, even for filters like the 3M ones I use at work. TBH I have no idea how long my filters at work last because I swap them every few weeks as they are no expense to me.

Also the mirrored lenses look like they should be Pit Vipers lol

funny you mention Pit Vipers...i just got a pair of those too to match my Grey Fox Strategic holster in Hoser camo...i believe that coordination is key

funny you mention Pit Vipers...i just got a pair of those too to match my Grey Fox Strategic holster in Hoser camo...i believe that coordination is key

Lmfao nice man
    “A harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control.”
    -Jordan Peterson

Like if Randy Savage had been a lumberjack....
    Last edited by kennymo; 05-12-2020 at 05:25 AM.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    Like if Randy Savage has been a lumberjack....
    Not enough feathers...

Quote Originally Posted by play.soccer View Post
    Lmfao nice man

lol thanks...while i am on a roll, did i show you that i got a tshirt that matches your avatar? sadly more relevant than ever

10. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By RL1

kennymo (05-12-2020), lone-wolf (05-12-2020)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345