MIRA SAFETY RESPIRATORS - CANADIAN DEALER

Hi Everyone, we are happy to be a dealer partner with MIRA SAFETY in the USA.

All MIRA SAFETY Products will be Special Order Only.

- Prices that are listed includes duties and import fees. It does not include tax or shipping charges.

- Please be advised that due to the COVID-19 Pandemic , products may take longer than expected to get in.

Please feel free to contact us with questionS or placing an order.

Nice video by The Urban Prepper

Canadian Dealer for:

Online: www.divisionmogul.com

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 647 828 3079

Thank you for being able to at least supply these. I will pass this info on to some friends in the businesses: they still are being demanded to work keeping emergency services running (electricians for back-up generators, technicians for phones, etc) and cannot find supply for PPE since it is all being taken or bought due to COVID-19.
    Anything and everything I post that is not a quote, link and/or attributable to another source is my personal opinion only and no entity(s) and/or person(s) can be held liable for it for any reason unless they are the author of said opinion, link, quote and/or attributable comment; and nothing I post may be shared, spread and/or quoted outside of this website without my legal authorization unless covered by the end user agreement, terms of use, policy and/or rules of this website.

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    Thank you for being able to at least supply these. I will pass this info on to some friends in the businesses: they still are being demanded to work keeping emergency services running (electricians for back-up generators, technicians for phones, etc) and cannot find supply for PPE since it is all being taken or bought due to COVID-19.
    Thank you sir!
    Canadian Dealer for:

Online: www.divisionmogul.com

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 647 828 3079