Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    i won't forget for ever, that andrew sheer had a golden opportunity to put the conservatives back in the driver's seat: a GOLDEN opportunity!

the turd was done, people were fed up with his stories of virtue signalling, illegal fence jumping,obvious scams, giving $10 million to terrorists, and all the other endless crap he's been feeding us for 4 years, and sheer let it all go by sleeping on the switch.

I still have it in my throat that one, and they won't catch me twice with a candidate who's half fig and half grape.

PIERRE POILIEVRE! do you have your party, and the values it carries in your heart? Do you realize that your party is going nowhere without you, the solid leader that you are?

come on, get up, the driver's seat is waiting for you in ottawa, you will be elected, quebecers will be behind this intelligent , fighter, strong man that you are ; quebecers like the kind of personality you represent, they will all be behind you. come on, come on, you won't regret it.
    Last edited by glockfan; 04-30-2020 at 10:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    This intellectual midget needs to rub the contents of a large tube of PREPARATION H® on his ego and then smack himself with the empty tube until he's in a permanent coma. !

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By glockfan

canthitathing (04-30-2020), LB303 (04-30-2020), Swampdonkey (04-30-2020)

The folks of Ontario will decide who the next Prime Minister will be , and at the moment , it appears that Peter MacKay would appeal most to Ontario voters and Bay Street .
    " Better To Fight For Something , Than Live For Nothing " ; " When In Doubt....ATTACK ".......Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Gunexpert007

DOA (05-10-2020)

Pierre can't win the CPC because the establishment won't let him.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By Smc

Swampdonkey (04-30-2020)

We're doomed!

Leslyn Lewis would be my vote but I'm scared she would lead with feelings after the first shooting or van attack and screw us all.
    “A harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control.”
    -Jordan Peterson

Quote Originally Posted by Smc View Post
    Pierre can't win the CPC because the establishment won't let him.
    and that is plain stupid,they're heading to another crash in the wall. the cpc is right in the middle of a period where they are completely disconnected from the electorate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    This intellectual midget needs to rub the contents of a large tube of PREPARATION H® on his ego and then smack himself with the empty tube until he's in a permanent coma. !

10. The Following User Liked This Post By glockfan

Swampdonkey (05-02-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    Poilievre is known by the media as the CPC's "attack dog". I don't know how well that would sell to the swing voters. The media control the public's opinion for the large part. I think Pierre would go down in flames (and don't get me wrong, I think he's fantastic).
    They're bleeding their base to the real conservatives of the PPC. Bernier will be a real voice next election.

12. The Following User Liked This Post By Swampdonkey

glockfan (04-30-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Swampdonkey View Post
    They're bleeding their base to the real conservatives of the PPC. Bernier will be a real voice next election.
    Lol.
    There is a very large block of us who might have agreed with his ideas but will never, ever vote for him.
    He's shown who he is and we want absolutely nothing to do with him.
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

14. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By Rory McCanuck

DOA (05-10-2020), FlyingHigh (04-30-2020), Gunexpert007 (04-30-2020), play.soccer (04-30-2020), Swingerguy (04-30-2020)

Red Tories pushed the social (real) conservatives out of the CPC, and won't win an election, or effect meaningful change, without them.

Social conservatives are the only subculture that doesn't require subsidy or special accommodation. Why would fiscal conservatives reject them?

16. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Swampdonkey

glockfan (04-30-2020), ilikemoose (04-30-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Swampdonkey View Post
    Right.
    Liberate Hong Kong, revolution of our times [#uc# you CCP!]

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast