Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Permanently Banned

8 minutes and 27 minutes ...will change the rest of your life

whoever the heck this is ?? they are serious about taking their Union Back .......

just wow ..it is kinda slow at the beginning but has some very incredible info as you listen ,, wow

next stop full on sh1t show ..

WASHINGTON — The hacker-activist group Anonymous says it hijacked the website of the U.S. Sentencing Commission to avenge the death of Aaron Swartz, an Internet activist who committed suicide.

The website of the commission, an independent agency of the judicial branch, was taken over early Saturday and replaced with a message warning that when Swartz killed himself two weeks ago “a line was crossed.”

The hackers say they’ve infiltrated several government computer systems and copied secret information that they now threaten to make public.

Family and friends of Swartz, who helped create Reddit and RSS, say he killed himself after he was hounded by federal prosecutors. Officials say he helped post millions of court documents for free online and that he illegally downloaded millions of academic articles from an online clearinghouse.
    http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/01...rnet-activist/

Somebody has to stand up to the NWO.

This is going to get interesting.
    Member of CSSA , NFA and the OFAH
    Waterloo County Revolver Association
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
    - J.B Books in The Shootist 1976-John Wayne

Wow - sounds EXACTLY like C68.

This is getting very,very weird.

The USA is in for a rough 4 years that they may not survive and if they do it might take a rebellion to save it and return it to what was.

Quote Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
    This is getting very,very weird.
    IMO, this is taken out of context. Having said that, this isn't really news. It's part of the United States Uniformed Services Oath.

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.
    If Obama does one thing for the remainder of his presidency let it be a veto of the National Defense Authorization Act – a law recently passed by the Senate which would place domestic terror investigations and interrogations into the hands of the military and which would open the door for trial-free, indefinite detention of anyone, including American citizens, so long as the government calls them terrorists.

So much for innocent until proven guilty. So much for limited government. What Americans are now facing is quite literally the end of the line. We will either uphold the freedoms baked into our Constitutional Republic, or we will scrap the entire project in the name of security as we wage, endlessly, this futile, costly, and ultimately self-defeating War on Terror.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...mericans-face/

In related news:

National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists”

“I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic…”

So begins the Oath of Enlistment for the U.S. military, but in an explosive interview with a National Guard whistleblower shown below, soldiers are now being advised they will be ordered to break that oath should civil unrest erupt across the country.

Referred to only as “Soldier X” under promise of anonymity, an Army National Guardsman spoke via phone with Infowars Nightly News Producer Rob Dew regarding a recent briefing his unit underwent on actions the military would take in the event that an Obama election loss sparked rioting in America’s streets.

Citing not only recent widespread threats to riot if Mitt Romney were to become the next U.S. president, but threats to actually assassinate him should he win, Soldier X’s superiors dispensed plans of how the National Guard would be responsible for “taking over” and quelling such unrest.

The soldiers were reportedly told “Doomsday preppers will be treated as terrorists.”

In addition, guns will be confiscated.
    http://www.infowars.com/national-gua...as-terrorists/

I guess the weird part (if true) is the leadership of the country feeling it necessary to filter top military leaders based on their willingness to fire upon American citizens.The video seems to imply that this litmus test is required because the government fears a widespread insurgency or civil war. It is suggested that disarmament of the civil population is required because of this threat (and to allow China to acquire American resources) and that the armed forces may be required to act as a posse comitatus as enabled by National Defense Authorization Act . The drive to banning "military assault rifles" for public protection despite the fact that they are used in a small fraction of gun homicides dovetails neatly with this position.
    I think the position presented in this video is not uncommon, yet in earlier times might have been considered extremely outlandish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast