Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Quote Originally Posted by Camo tung View Post
    Selective memory...the Queen's horsemen were exceptionally slow to get involved with any of the rail blockades. They stirred the shit up a bit in Northern BC at the gas camp with some indian protestors but did dick-all to get the blockades removed in a timely fashion. The rail blockade just west of Edmonton was actually broken up by members of Wexit.
    Exactly !! I am glad you brought up that timely reminder !! As I recall, there was some conversation regarding only two days of heating fuel ( propane I believe ) remaining in Quebec. These poor misunderstood indiginous fishermen truly represent all that ails a large segment of society. They are either sucking or blowing - which ever is selectively convenient with any particular "crisis" at hand !!

It seems they use the federal government ( or any part thereof ) any way they choose and depending on the integrity ( if any ) of the minister at the time !!
    Last edited by barkerlakebob; 10-20-2020 at 07:34 AM.
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

There is no such thing as left over bacon !!

Quote Originally Posted by Swingerguy View Post
    The hookah might not be the only thing he is putting in his mouth and that might be part of the reason those two commies are getting along so well.
    LMFAO !!!!!
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

There is no such thing as left over bacon !!

I hope chaos ensues. Someone needs to stand up to the indians.
    A harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control.
    -Jordan Peterson

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910