Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    I dont know why everyone is so scared of replacing a turbo. its fairly easy and with how many ecoboosts are out there theyre fairly easy to get and can be bought for cheap. My raptor has twice the hp/tq my 5.3L chevy did and its almost twice as good on fuel. Even if i had to replace the turbos every year id still be ahead.

Most people dont understand that you cant shut down a turbo hot... or that insane egts eat them up.
    If youre mechanically inclined and have an understanding of how it all works, by all means, turbos are the cats meow.

The turbo on my 6.0 has over 1/2 million KM, and gets worked.
    Just before my fishing trip, I had 4 large square bales in\on the bed and 15 on my small hay wagon.

Thats a truck, not a mall crawler.

Quote Originally Posted by MKivSupra View Post
    I dont know why everyone is so scared of replacing a turbo. its fairly easy and with how many ecoboosts are out there theyre fairly easy to get and can be bought for cheap. My raptor has twice the hp/tq my 5.3L chevy did and its almost twice as good on fuel. Even if i had to replace the turbos every year id still be ahead.
    I wouldn't touch an eco-boost turbo with your money, let alone my own....and all I've ever owned has been Fords (and 1 Chevelle). No replacement for displacement.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Camo tung

lone-wolf (09-26-2020)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567