Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JustBen View Post
    Plenty of ads on CGN for newly prohibited stuff...
    ... the new CGN banees should be arriving soon ... its a well beaten path
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Gunrunner

play.soccer (05-22-2020), stevebc (05-23-2020), Swampdonkey (05-24-2020)

As a reminder, if one pops up in the Merketplace here, please report it.
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

4. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Rory McCanuck

Aniest (05-22-2020), Billythreefeathers (05-22-2020), JustBen (05-22-2020), lone-wolf (05-22-2020)

May 2 or so, Greentips posted that mods were cleaning the EE of newly prohibited. I think they were just closing/locking the thread, and that was the 'signal'. And that the policy of keeping closed EE threads for 3 months was being reduced to 1 month for recently prohibited.

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    May 2 or so, Greentips posted that mods were cleaning the EE of newly prohibited. I think they were just closing/locking the thread, and that was the 'signal'. And that the policy of keeping closed EE threads for 3 months was being reduced to 1 month for recently prohibited.
    SMFH!! People knew a couple of years ago that a "ban" was in store after JT and the Libs stated as much in the election campaign. That didn't stop gunnies from buying up everything they could. So,here we are and the Liberals have done exactly what they said they'd do. That begs the question "Why would you buy something knowing full well they were about to be banned and a seizure order would quickly follow,or,at the very least,they'd be "grandfathered" and restricted to the owners homes,specifically and permanently? Now,owners expect to sell these same firearms. WTH!! Sell them to whom? Do they really think people will still buy them now that possession is illegal? Honestly,some people's kids..............
    It's been said that you can't fix stupid. Turns out you can't quarantine it,either.

Quote Originally Posted by spider69 View Post
    SMFH!! People knew a couple of years ago that a "ban" was in store after JT and the Libs stated as much in the election campaign. That didn't stop gunnies from buying up everything they could. So,here we are and the Liberals have done exactly what they said they'd do. That begs the question "Why would you buy something knowing full well they were about to be banned and a seizure order would quickly follow,or,at the very least,they'd be "grandfathered" and restricted to the owners homes,specifically and permanently? Now,owners expect to sell these same firearms. WTH!! Sell them to whom? Do they really think people will still buy them now that possession is illegal? Honestly,some people's kids..............
    You'd be surprised. The amnesty is 2 years. Last time the Liberals banned guns and gave a 2 year amnesty, they were ousted from power before the 2 years were up. People are hoping for the same thing. Pick up one of the "non-restricted" OIC guns under the table for cheap, wait out the two years, Government changes, and they can use them again.

8. The Following 6 Users Like This Post By Drache

Aniest (05-26-2020), Camo tung (05-22-2020), firemachine69 (05-22-2020), Gunexpert007 (05-22-2020), Rory McCanuck (05-22-2020), Swampdonkey (05-24-2020)

Quite a few of those guns that hit the OIC ban list were non restricted , and the Govt. has no record of who owns them , or where they are . Lots of folks may want to buy those formerly NR , but now prohibited firearms , as stores can no longer sell them . The great majority of those newly prohibited , but formerly NR firearms , will just disappear into the netherworld , especially in the rural areas ; so there is probably quite a high demand for them in the private seller/buyer market right now .
    " Better To Fight For Something , Than Live For Nothing " ; " When In Doubt....ATTACK ".......Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

10. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By Gunexpert007

Aniest (05-26-2020), Camo tung (05-22-2020), ilikemoose (05-24-2020), Rory McCanuck (05-22-2020), Swampdonkey (05-24-2020)

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    the price of my guns just tripled LOL if I ever sell them
    CSSA

lol, check some of the prices on Gunpost for SKS or other 7.62 x 39

moved close to the lake.Some call it Gilford.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    lol, check some of the prices on Gunpost for SKS or other 7.62 x 39
    starting to look like American sales sites.
    GET OFF MY LAWN!

I just bought a SA restricted rifle that could easily end up on the prohibited list. I bought this rifle because

A. I have wanted one for 20+ years

B. I don't give a flying faaaack what the idjit libs think about guns

C. I'm not a little girl crybaby and I will not shrink from the fight.

D. I will fight the govt through every avenue possible and they will NEVER take that gun from me.

I have ZERO respect for the whiney loser gun owners who sold/sell everything off the moment the going gets a bit difficult. There are a coupe of them on this board and personally I think they are pathetic examples of men.

15. The Following 11 Users Like This Post By Suputin

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Aniest (05-26-2020), awndray (05-23-2020), Big-Boss-Man (05-30-2020), Billythreefeathers (05-24-2020), Halfton (05-23-2020), ilikemoose (05-24-2020), lone-wolf (05-23-2020), M1917 Enfield (05-27-2020), oilman28 (05-23-2020), Rory McCanuck (05-23-2020), srdiver (05-25-2020)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast