Insite on when PAL courses will restart?

I had my course booked back in March. But sadly two days before the course all PAL courses where put on hold. I have called the place and they don’t have any clue when things will start up again with cocos things.

My other question is with the new BS ban on certified guns (I have done my part) will that mean the book I all ready received and read is now obsolete? Do you think this ban will significantly change the course in anyway.

The course will be back on when Trudeau and company say so.

Certified is the wrong term. You meant Restricted. An no, the OIC doesn't change a thing in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by TinyBear View Post
    I had my course booked back in March. But sadly two days before the course all PAL courses where put on hold. I have called the place and they don’t have any clue when things will start up again with cocos things.

My other question is with the new BS ban on certified guns (I have done my part) will that mean the book I all ready received and read is now obsolete? Do you think this ban will significantly change the course in anyway.
    Don't know which province you're in, but in Ontario, nothing has been said so far in terms of when PAL/RPAL courses will be given the green light again. On the other hand, OFAH is currently working on an interim band-aid solution for hunter ed courses.
    Magua took the hatchet to colour with blood...It is still bright.

Just finished mine this past weekend in Ontario

OP was in May. Maybe an e-mail? The whole thing will depend on where one is located.
    Junior's ban is about importing and adding stuff to the 'evil list'. Only that part of your book will be obsolete. No legislation supporting it as yet.

In Alberta courses never stopped. We just had to change up how we ran them.

In Ontario, we just got the go-ahead to start, but again, with mods: Much smaller class sizes.

JR