Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by stevebc View Post
    Yeah, I know the feeling.

Glad to hear you'll participate. It's encouraging that there are several challenges incoming to the Libs on this. I think the orgs have shown they know how serious this all this.
    True. A few folks keeps saying “Ah calm down, I’ve been through this dance before, the sky isn’t falling” but I don’t think they’re grasping the importance of this action. I’m very pleased to see so many legal actions gearing up against them.

Although it breaks my heart to know that my tax dollars are being spent to fight against my donation dollars. :-(
    “You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from.” - Cormac McCarthy

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiakjack View Post
    Although it breaks my heart to know that my tax dollars are being spent to fight against my donation dollars. :-(
    Could be worse. Your tax dollars could be going to fund the Chinese, or securing a useless UN Security council seat, or funding the Chinese puppet organization called the WHO, or - hey, wait a minute..............
    "Mr. Speaker, we really could replace Justin Trudeau with a cardboard cutout, and his peanut gallery wouldn't know the difference"

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By GTW

M1917 Enfield (05-28-2020), stewbud (05-28-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by GTW View Post
    Could be worse. Your tax dollars could be going to fund the Chinese, or securing a useless UN Security council seat, or funding the Chinese puppet organization called the WHO, or - hey, wait a minute..............

Well aren’t you just a sack of Mondays.

“You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from.” - Cormac McCarthy

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiakjack View Post
    True. A few folks keeps saying “Ah calm down, I’ve been through this dance before, the sky isn’t fallingbut I don’t think they’re grasping the importance of this action. I’m very pleased to see so many legal actions gearing up against them.

Make no mistake ... it's literally DO OR DIE time for the shooting sports in Canada.
    The May 1 OIC is not a topic of general political discussion or proposed or tabled law it is in fact enacted law and 1500 (+ untold "variants") firearms are currently illegal for general use that were unrestricted store rack guns a couple of months ago.
    And the Liberals plan on keeping the steamroller momentum building with anti-gun omnibus legislation before Parliament prorogues for the summer.
    The sky IS falling.
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123