This Nova Scotia Store was a great find

I recently completed the acquisition of a new Browning shotgun and wanted to give a shout out to the little Nova Scotia store that I purchased it from.

Lequille Country Store

according to their website: "[They] stock an incredible selection of hunting and fishing equipment and are proud to be the exclusive full line Browning dealer in Nova Scotia."

The sales team was very quick at answering my emails to help the sale along, and fulfilled my order very quickly as well. Prices and selection were great. When it came to paying they could not accept E-transfer or Visa debit (which are my preferred methods) but the transaction was quick and painless with CC. Obviously they have no control over Canada post, but the package even arrived sooner than expected which was great too. If I had a negative comment it would only be that when searching their website initially they don't list prices or actually 'in stock' status, but like I said after making contact they were top notch helping me out.

I highly recommend at least browsing their site if you are in the market for new equipment, especially if it is a browning you are looking for, who knows you might find your next firearm there also.
    BBB

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Big-Boss-Man

Hidyn (05-23-2020), normmus (05-23-2020)

I like the store too... But just for different reasons.

The jerky, pepperettes and pepperoni there are great. They also sell Still Fired Distillery's Apple Pie moonshine which is pretty awesome. Their Rootbeer moonshine is good too.

The only downside is that they're pretty far away from where I live so I rarely ever go there.

Their web site is a complete turn-off to me. Not unlike several other gun stores. Yeah, I'm not too computer literate.

They are not an online store by any means. Forget that. It's an old time place that sells gas, baloney, and ammunition, and that's part of the slogan on their business cards. They sell at the store, and at major exhibits in Halifax area like The Guy Show (before COVID-19, maybe not a thing this year). They do good business supplying the campers for the nearby national park, and firearms is a little business they run in the corner that the average person sees but doesn't see.

Quote Originally Posted by labradort View Post
    They are not an online store by any means. Forget that. It's an old time place that sells gas, baloney, and ammunition, and that's part of the slogan on their business cards. They sell at the store, and at major exhibits in Halifax area like The Guy Show (before COVID-19, maybe not a thing this year). They do good business supplying the campers for the nearby national park, and firearms is a little business they run in the corner that the average person sees but doesn't see.
    Sounds like Frank's Supermarket in Quesnel, BC.

I used to stop in there very time I went north, along with every other gun store on Hwy 97 on the way to Prince George.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay.ec View Post
    I like the store too... But just for different reasons.

The jerky, pepperettes and pepperoni there are great. They also sell Still Fired Distillery's Apple Pie moonshine which is pretty awesome. Their Rootbeer moonshine is good too.

The only downside is that they're pretty far away from where I live so I rarely ever go there.

daum I wonder if its good enough to see if they would ship moonshine to alberta

I've been there a couple of times,but a little too far for me these days.I must say they carry a fairly good supply for the hunter and sport shooter,unless thats changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Boss-Man View Post
    daum I wonder if its good enough to see if they would ship moonshine to alberta
    I was thinking the same thing. Great minds think a like.

Sadly I don't think they'd be able to. I'm not super familiar with shipping regulations but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a whole mess of rules that meant they couldn't do it without major cost.

Only thing I can suggest is if you're ever in the province either go visit them or visit the market in Alderney Landing (Dartmouth) since they can sell it too.