Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-Boss-Man View Post
    yup I Talked about "girl scout cookies" marijuana strain, and ever since I get inundated with news about girl scouts selling their cookies and so on.
    Don't buy them! It's a trap!

If the Cookie Girls know you like pot, cookies and have your address they will take you for everything you're worth.

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Grimlock

Big-Boss-Man (05-31-2020), Kodiakjack (05-31-2020)

A guy and his wife were talking about having pizza for supper and lo and behold both there phones started advertising pizza joints after they hung up to each other. Same thing happened with a mother and daughter on what they would have on the weekend, mexican food and adds started popping up on her phone shortly after. Get that google app!!!!
    Interesting to watch the oil filter videos.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

I saw a really cool suppressor design a few months ago that was “Hollywood” hush....I’m still impressed with it.

😘
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
    Don't buy them! It's a trap!

If the Cookie Girls know you like pot, cookies and have your address they will take you for everything you're worth.
    They sell Girl Scout cookies at the Canadian Tire by my house
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangeday View Post
    sobey's by mine

7. The Following User Liked This Post By Big-Boss-Man

Strangeday (06-10-2020)

I remember the good ol days when Girl Scouts would sell them personally.
    I've been seeing them at the check out counters (final 'snack shelf' before purchase) in supermarkets recently.

I saw a really cool suppressor design a few months ago that was “Hollywood” hush....I’m still impressed with it.

��
    Where? What was it? Inquiring minds want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    A guy and his wife were talking about having pizza for supper and lo and behold both there phones started advertising pizza joints after they hung up to each other. Same thing happened with a mother and daughter on what they would have on the weekend, mexican food and adds started popping up on her phone shortly after. Get that google app!!!!
    Interesting to watch the oil filter videos.

Even scarier is that whet you openly talk around your phone about how creepy it is Google to be listening to you and the now - matched ads, it'll all of a sudden stop and give some super generic ads.
    And yet, after nearly 10 years of government by Stephen Harper and his anti-choice army, you can still get an abortion in Canada. At this point, the political right’s agenda is so well hidden Sherlock Holmes couldn’t find it with a Huawei P30 powered by a trillion Watsons.

this video was pretty cool it came up in my auto play after Gerry's pillow silencer.

[QUOTE=Suputin;789661]

Most people are afraid of the arguments I make against the ban on silencers because they are afraid of having silencers made mandatory.

Illegal to shoot without a silencer.
    Illegal to possess a silencer.
    Gotcha! Another Catch-22 situation.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast