Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hang on to the hulls. I’m not sure how hard it would be to run 3” through the PW, but it might be worth a try.
    In spite of all of man's grandiose achievements, he owes his continued existence to six inches of topsoil and the fact that it rains.

Quote Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
    .....and.....It has a cup holder !!!
    For...”cups”.....

Lol. I had forgotten about mine until it swung out on it’s own two weeks back.

I’ll get some over to you one of these days R&R. These are cut a bit short for the buckshot though, probably won’t close up all the way over shot.

If you need hulls I can save a bunch of WW and Federal for you. The nephew goes through at least a box every time he gets ahold of my 14” barrelled backpacker.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Going rate for the 2-1/2 inch Winchester hulls used to be around 15 cents per hull. I’ll double check what it is now and I’d be willing to pay that for the shorties. I don’t think I can do much with the 3” hulls. The way the PW works i don’t think it would be easy to reload the longer hull
    In spite of all of man's grandiose achievements, he owes his continued existence to six inches of topsoil and the fact that it rains.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12