Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I've tried to politely bring it people's attention who are posting the black squares that they may want to check their facts before buying into the narrative.

It's absolutely true that cops have killed black people, but they kill more white people. Where is the white protest?

It's absolutely true that blacks are given stricter sentences than whites for the same crimes, but men are also given stricter sentences than women. Where is the men protest?

It is without question that people have suffered both individually and collectively on our continent, but all of those things have to be treated as individual problems to solve.

The largest inconvenient truth(s) are that there is more black on white violence than there is white on black violence, and there is WAY more black on black violence than either.

Again, none of that means that every act should not be taken individually as something to remedy, but what are we protesting here?

The guy was fired, arrested, charged with murder, and his wife filed for divorce. The system is working, but it's still not enough? Protest if the guy wasn't fired or charged, or even if he gets found not guilty, but what TF are people protesting???
    I have no signature block.

2. The Following 6 Users Like This Post By Petamocto

awndray (06-02-2020), Billythreefeathers (06-02-2020), chuckbuster (06-02-2020), Edward Teach (06-02-2020), M1917 Enfield (06-02-2020), shortandlong (06-02-2020)

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/6/...-may-29-june-1

82 shot, 22 dead...looting is the answer to all of these problems.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

4. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Camo tung

Billythreefeathers (06-02-2020), M1917 Enfield (06-02-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by JustBen View Post
    Police officers donít like dealing with intoxicated criminals. I get that. But thereís reasonable force, and thatís what we should all expect.
    I agree and i think thats more to do with it than the issue being racially motivated

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    GOOD F5CK1NG GRIEF,,,

does that man idiot not hear or see what he says or does
    CSSA

I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    The guy was fired, arrested, charged with murder, and his wife filed for divorce. The system is working, but it's still not enough? Protest if the guy wasn't fired or charged, or even if he gets found not guilty, but what TF are people protesting???
    There were four other officers acting with him. Besides the fact they've been fired,too,they also need to be charged. Why that hasn't happened escapes me,but,I can guaran-damn-tee you that they won't let that go.
    You'll make better progress if you get out of your own way.

I just completed a poll from Campaign Research on this very subject...

Quote Originally Posted by shortandlong View Post
    I agree and i think thats more to do with it than the issue being racially motivated

I don't think intoxication was the issue with Floyd.

Neither was race.

I think what ultimately culminated was a testy Floyd pushed the right buttons of a security coworker (who also happens to be a cop by day). I'm awaiting the trial, but I'm feeling more strongly each day that this was a case of a co-worker beef, not a race or rage thing.

If you surf any LEO/MIL forums, you'll find a very common theme that they take a very dim view of "couldn't hack it as a cop" security officers, no matter how good that individual might be. It's a very regular, recurring theme, but it makes sense if you go by the wage paid and the type of candidate it often attracts. There is simply no way you could work two years without recognizing someone's face.
    And yet, after nearly 10 years of government by Stephen Harper and his anti-choice army, you can still get an abortion in Canada. At this point, the political rightís agenda is so well hidden Sherlock Holmes couldnít find it with a Huawei P30 powered by a trillion Watsons.

11. The Following User Liked This Post By firemachine69

M1917 Enfield (06-03-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    Perhaps someone could post the full article for me.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex...e-liberals-say

Rex Murphy: Canada is not a racist country, despite what the Liberals say
    To any fair mind, Canada is a mature, welcoming, open-minded and generous country. It would be helpful if these Liberals kept the full story of this country in mind when discussing racism
    The comments section is... astounding.

13. The Following User Liked This Post By awndray

Doug_M (06-03-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    The comments section is... astounding.
    They're not any better here.
    https://twitter.com/TheBeaverton/sta...95415765073930

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast