Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Maybe list the intervenors (If any) as well?

It’d point out which one(s) have the CTF on our side and The CGC/Poly? on opposing side as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SIR VEYOR View Post
    Maybe list the intervenors (If any) as well?

It’d point out which one(s) have the CTF on our side and The CGC/Poly? on opposing side as well.
    nfa will have/has ctf by the sound of it all might have CGC

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Boss-Man View Post
    I think they need to have it filled by midnight tonight at the latest. the "shutdown" was only granted until April 17th which will make today the 30 day deadline. I really hope they get their stuff filed on time.
    On the OLA website it talks about June 28th (tomorrow)
    However it also indicates they have only raised a little over $12k of their $100k target
    I admit I've only paid attention to the high profile groups
    Next donation goes to Hipwell
    "If we had a vote tomorrow I would vote, once again, to keep the Registry..." - Justin Trudeau
    "... if Canadians are to trust their government, their government needs to trust Canadians." - Justin Trudeau

Quote Originally Posted by LB303 View Post
    On the OLA website it talks about June 28th (tomorrow)
    However it also indicates they have only raised a little over $12k of their $100k target
    I admit I've only paid attention to the high profile groups
    Next donation goes to Hipwell
    yeah someone on the other site corrected me the deadline is the 30th they said, hopefully they file on time and deal with the fund afterwards, I believe that their action will be the most "rights" sided.

from the other site

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario Landowners View Post
    Good afternoon:

My name is Stefanos Karatopis. I am one of the Governors on the Executive of the Ontario Landowners Association. As some of you may already know, the OLA is supporting a lawsuit against the federal government in connection with the recent gun ban being brought by several firearms owners represented by Toronto lawyer Arkadi Bouchelev. The Notice of Application in that proceeding was issued today. It can be downloaded here.

https://gofile.io/d/WDWHO3

You can also get more information about why the OLA is supporting this particular lawsuit on our website:

https://ontariolandowners.ca/news/ma...er-in-council/

it is a very good action, short read but well worth it.

just kicked in another $150 to the OLA case. So I've spread $2k around the CCFR, NFA, Hipwell's and OLA cases. About the price of a new Winchester Model 70 French Walnut Supergrade. If someone started a legal lawsuit against the CGC and the likes of Cukier & Rathjen, I'd be in for another $500 in a New York minute.
    "Mr. Speaker, we really could replace Justin Trudeau with a cardboard cutout, and his peanut gallery wouldn't know the difference"

7. The Following User Liked This Post By GTW

Billythreefeathers (06-30-2020)

Ive had a number of OLA members asking me to join up..... looks like thats going to happen.
    Ill donate what I can (not much).

They have set several interesting legal precidents, primarily with regards to municipalities, over the years.

Link to OLA press release https://ontariolandowners.ca/wp-cont...ay-25-2020.pdf

Link to OLA go fund me https://www.gofundme.com/f/gun-ban-c...udicial-review

It appears that they submitted notice of application yesterday.

9. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Macds

GTW (06-30-2020), Hidyn (07-02-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Macds View Post
    Every $ helps. And you now have a dog in the fight. Hell, even donating the cost of a box of 12 ga or 30-06 or 6.5 manbun is a step in the right direction!
    "Mr. Speaker, we really could replace Justin Trudeau with a cardboard cutout, and his peanut gallery wouldn't know the difference"

Quote Originally Posted by Macds View Post
    Ive had a number of OLA members asking me to join up..... looks like thats going to happen.

They have set several interesting legal precidents, primarily with regards to municipalities, over the years.

Link to OLA press release https://ontariolandowners.ca/wp-cont...ay-25-2020.pdf

Link to OLA go fund me https://www.gofundme.com/f/gun-ban-c...udicial-review

It appears that they submitted notice of application yesterday.
    I have to admit I don't like one part of that press release:

The removal of lawfully purchased Private Property without compensation...
    It implies that with compensation it's ok. Which it isn't.
    "I don't have a firearms problem; they all work perfectly well." - Strike that. I do have a problem; the gov't has decided some are too dangerous to own.
    Membership: CCFR, SAFGC
    Govít couldnít make sense if you gave them a recipe.

12. The Following 6 Users Like This Post By DanN

awndray (06-30-2020), Billythreefeathers (06-30-2020), Hidyn (07-02-2020), Magi (06-30-2020), Scotsman (07-07-2020), stevebc (06-30-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by DanN View Post
    I have to admit I don't like one part of that press release:
    It implies that with compensation it's ok. Which it isn't.
    Well, this isn’t the action to take on eminent domain and similar overreach...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast