Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Quote Originally Posted by shortandlong View Post
    Sigh , and when the petitions are ignored and the court cases are lost !?

I bow out now ......

( btw i have been a member of various orgs for the last 20 years and have chucked in money time to time)
    To hear you talk would make a person think THE FIX IS IN for judicial support of the Canada wide gun bans ... maybe so?
    As they'd say in the military "mission confidence is not high" for our court challenge.
    Despite that I'll invest $ in this fight.
    I couldn't look at myself in the mirror in the future if I didn't.
    Like a previous poster said ... the price of a few boxes of ammo or a run of the mill hunting rifle.
    I spent $10K on a caribou hunt a couple of years ago ... what the f'k ... I'm in until the fat lady sings.
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

Or the internment bus arrives

There's nobody important who can help us watching or listening or caring about what we are saying on here ... we're an exclusive cloister operating in a total vacuum while our enemies influence hearts & minds in the real world media ... don't you see that that's the whole problem?
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

Originally Posted by Big-boss-man
    Just a heads up, Poly for sure is watching us here. I noticed a picture on a document that they released that i have seen here so I am sure this where they got it from. I have already made the owner of the picture aware (maybe Marstar won't be the only cease and desist order) and now I am letting the rest of you know. Just watch what you are saying because:

THEY ARE WATCHING

the picture i am referring to is on page 2 with this:

CZ SCORPION: Another approved assault weapon that entered the
    market around March 2017 is the restricted CZ Scorpion,
    advertised as a “submachine gun with extremely friendly
    ergonomics”. A non-restricted version was later approved by the
    RCMP in late 2018 and seems to have recently hit the market. An
    online ad describes the latter as follows: “The Scorpion Carbine is a
    whole new animal ... [built] on the lauded submachinegun
    platform that first hit the US civilian market in pistol form in 2015”.
    So let's see if I got this ... we're too scared to speak out in the streets and and now we're too scared to speak out on the internet cause the big bad antis might get mad at us.
    All that's left is to hide under our beds and lick our nuts like scolded puppies until the Liberals come knocking on our doors to take our guns.
    Can't you see how pathetic and devoid of self respect that is?
    Maybe the antis are right when they say owning guns is compensatory behaviour for what's missing between our legs.
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner View Post
    So let's see if I got this ... we're too scared to speak out in the streets and and now we're too scared to speak out on the internet cause the big bad antis might get mad at us.
    All that's left is to hide under our beds and lick our nuts like scolded puppies until the Liberals come knocking on our doors to take our guns.
    Can't you see how pathetic and devoid of self respect that is?
    Maybe the antis are right when they say owning guns is compensatory behaviour for what's missing between our legs.
    you know very well that if you could lick your own nuts you would rarely ever get out of bed.

What my point was in posting is just don't put the stupid sh!t out there like they do on the other forum, everyone knows the watch, but do you really know? Over here it is was more laid back crowd, but still I wanted to point it out because there are new members who may not know, and even though I pointed it out they may not know. here is an example of the stupidity. I was looking at the poly twitter account today (someone made a comment on a post about some trash they posted want to see for myself) and I found a post which was a screenshot of some comment made on a CCFR YouTube video were some dumb f*ck said "well rob maybe if we lose the court battle we can have an open carry protest at parliament hill" a sane gunnie responded "no then we would just got shot at by the police" the dumbest of the f*cks says "yeah then we will just shot back. LOL" are you effing kidding me, and people wonder why were are looked at like degenerates?

I am guilty of stupid sh!t sometimes too, just today I posted something that I shouldn't have, go a friendly pm, realized what a dumb sh!t I was and took it down. But these Karens are ruthless, they are out for blood, and the smallest eff ups they will jump on and try to ram down our throats.

people wonder why were are looked at like degenerates?
    Maybe I'm a dumb f*ck too but I absolutely refuse to be "shamed into silence" or "punished by proxy" for the actions of criminals and the insane by a society and politicians who don't have the ballz to go after the real perpetrators of the violence & shootings and I'm going to say it loud and often regardless of who it offends. You can go hide under the bed if you want but I'm not.

Trudeau and his 300 pound lapdog Blair need to be gone ... their bullsh!t (threatening to confiscate our property) has gone beyond offensive to law abiding Canadian gun owners.
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

To hear you talk would make a person think THE FIX IS IN for judicial support of the Canada wide gun bans ... maybe so?
    As they'd say in the military "mission confidence is not high" for our court challenge.
    Despite that I'll invest $ in this fight.
    I couldn't look at myself in the mirror in the future if I didn't.
    Like a previous poster said ... the price of a few boxes of ammo or a run of the mill hunting rifle.
    I spent $10K on a caribou hunt a couple of years ago ... what the f'k ... I'm in until the fat lady sings.
    Exactly this.
    Wexit Canada member

Maybe I'm a dumb f*ck too but I absolutely refuse to be "shamed into silence" or "punished by proxy" for the actions of criminals and the insane by a society and politicians who don't have the ballz to go after the real perpetrators of the violence & shootings and I'm going to say it loud and often regardless of who it offends. You can go hide under the bed if you want but I'm not.

Trudeau and his 300 pound lapdog Blair need to be gone ... their bullsh!t (threatening to confiscate our property) has gone beyond offensive to law abiding Canadian gun owners.
    I agree with you 100% you are preaching to the coir, but I say there is HUGE difference in saying "this OIC is wrong and violates our rights" to saying "F#ck these guys, you can take it from my cold dead hands, just try and I am taking a bunch of you with me", yup that sounds pretty sane, pretty law abiding, pretty safe to me I tell you what.

I get it, I am a gun owner too, and of course I am frustrated by the kick in the teeth we get and feeling of helplessness/hopelessness when it comes the apparent future for us, but that doesn't mean I am going to pop some rivets out 'since I am already a criminal' and go full rambo on the citizenry or the government. Not only do I know that would be giving the antis everything they want and proving their points that gun owners are 'only law abiding until they are not', but I am not a raging psycho.
    Last edited by Big-Boss-Man; 07-01-2020 at 10:57 PM.

I think downtrodden Canadian gun owners who are inherently peaceable and law abiding are going to give the political/criminal justice /CFP system one last chance to correct itself and reinvent its integrity before washing their hands of it and walking away.
    If the Liberals stupidly push the mass gun ban/confiscation agenda and expect people who have done no wrong or committed no crime to turn in expensive, legally acquired firearms for cents on the dollar I think that will NOT end well for them.
    Unlike other countries THE PEOPLE in Canada don't turn to violent means when their civil rights are oppressed ... peaceful, passive civil disobedience is more their style as with the c68 LGR.
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

I hear ya. I think a lot of people not just gun owners are waking up to the underhanded backroom reaming we are getting from our minority dictator and I am certain it is not going to last long, and it wont be forgotten for a while.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678