Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Antique Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by wolver View Post
    Not that I doubt you, but their are two sides to every story.
    All I can tell you is I was in the store for all of 5 minutes.

I said a grand total of "I don't have a PAL", "I specifically cleared it with you first" and "I drove 45 minutes to get here" in a kind of pleading "Aww c'mon" sort of a tone before I found myself dealing with a person who was red faced and bellowing at me. Telling me lies about the law and accusing me of criminal activity.

Antique Aficionado
    OH HO!

Look what I found on his Facebook reviews page!

"Stephen Adler" He turned me in to the RCMP and lied to them, MORE OF HIS VINDICTIVE BULLSHIT HE IS AN RCMP RAT , do not go there he is a piece of shit

"Sherryn Jenkins" He Rusty (Peter) is even such an anti-freedom Liberal fruitcake that he just blocked me for commenting on his page. Will be harder to do on a review page otherwise he would have already!! He is a total fraud and gives all your personal info directly to the RCMP. For anyone that wants to keep their antiques and non-restricted private the RCMP knows what you have if you shared it with him. You have been warned!!

Also from "Sherryn Jenkins" Rusty Wood hasn't a shred of basic integrity and threatens the life of people simply because they write a bad review of them If you are a person of integrity Never do business with them!!!!

I feel better it's nice to have back up.

This guy is clearly a jerk of the first order.

So there IS two sides to the story His VS objective reality.
    Last edited by Flyboybc; 08-02-2020 at 01:51 PM.

Antique Aficionado
    Based on the reviews I have seen I have come to the conclusion that this company has a POLITICAL issue with people having antiques or any other weapon that does not require registration!

He is vindictive and tells lies at the drop of a hat, he has a childish "superior" attitude.

BTW I sent my review to him so he would know how much he had upset a customer who had been abused by him. Apparently, because he is so childish and vindictive he shared my communication with others as I received a few abusive emails from his friends. Nothing that addressed my issues mind you just plain abuse. I was told flat out that he had sent my email to him to his friends so "nobody will deal with you" and "You are digging a hole that you will never get out of"

I have submitted my original complaint as a review on his Facebook page and his BBB reviews page. That is where I found the other complaints. BTW NEVER trust any company that has "testimonials" on their website but no way to leave an unedited review.

All because of THEIR error in communications and his abusive and childish reaction when I tried to convince him to honor his written agreement with me.

All he had to do was say something like "I am sorry, I acknowledge that we made an error but I cannot ignore our policy even if we made a mistake" rather than bellowing at me red faced, lying and accusing.

Childish, vindictive and dishonest. Frankly I do not have any doubt that he did indeed threaten the other customer that gave him a bad review. From what I can tell he ALWAYS retaliates when somebody complains publicly. Either by calling the RCMP and trying (unsuccessfully) to get the complainer in trouble or by telling all of his friends to blackball the complainer.
    Last edited by Flyboybc; 08-02-2020 at 03:44 PM.

Never mud wrestle with a pig.

5. The Following User Liked This Post By Suputin

Flyboybc (08-03-2020)

I've been treated very well by Rusty Woods or I wouldn't have recommended them. To bad you had a bad experience.

go to the Abbotsford Cabela's and ask them to bring some in from another store, Edmonton South, Ottawa and both Sask stores show stock

Antique Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by kswan View Post
    I've been treated very well by Rusty Woods or I wouldn't have recommended them. To bad you had a bad experience.
    I am sure that is true but I am also sure that if you posted a bad review on him he would either try to get you arrested or at least have all his friends send you abusive emails.

I know of three people that have posted a negative review and ALL of them were faced with retaliation...ALL.

Due to this thread I will never darken their door.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Their store , their rules ; even though it was unfortunate that the OP made the trip for nothing . With all the red tape surrounding the purchase of firearms , ammo and powder in Canada , I can understand the store wanting to err on the side of caution as every once in awhile you do hear about a gun store getting jammed up by the govt. for one reason or another .
    " Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ The warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm. " .... " And I looked , and behold a pale horse ; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."...." Where we go one , we go all "....

Junior Member BlackPowderBurner's Avatar
    This is just plain sad. Both your story and what they charge for powder. The store cost for powder should be under $25 a pound to acquire in bulk for GOEX FFG and FFFG (not old eynesford or fancier stuff) AND THAT INCLUDES HAZMAT SHIPPING. This is the price available for bulk orders from large reloading supply dealers in Canada for orders under 200lbs (I think its safe to assume bigger stores order more). I would highly recommend making some contact with a local muzzle loading club and seeing if they do a bulk buy you could get in on.
    Za naszą i waszą wolność.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12