Interest in custom rifled shotgun barrels?

I have a lovely (new) A5 that I want to use as my sabot gun this coming winter, but unable to find a rifled barrel anywhere.

Since I know a guy with a full CNC machine shop, might as well make one.

Gauging interest, I might as well make a few different ones while Im at it and save on blank costs.

Anyone else have a shotgun they'd like a rifled barrel for?
    These would be based on Shaw blanks.

Since it’s an A5, then it wouldn’t work for a Grizz. But an over under in 12GA/50BMG sounds interesting and slightly stealthy...

I guess my thinking here is to do a few different kinds out of the rifled Shaw blanks.
    I'll need the same fixtures to do the chambering and lockup features anyways....

Always thought one of those turkish magfed semis with a rifled barrel would rock for deer hunt.

I would interested in a rifled barrel for a Canuck Defender, id this is possible and the price is reasonable.

Kind of late, but Hastings makes a 24", rifle sighted, rifled, A5 barrel. $435USD. Apparently, they do not fit A5's made after 2012 and there are fitting issues with A5's made before 1960.
    No mention of a Canadian distributor either.
    Having one made would be really expensive. CNC or not, rifling isn't a normal machining process.

Yeah, that wont fit my A5, I've looked high and low.
    All kinds of shotguns out there that nobody makes rifled barrels for.
    The rifled blanks are pretty cheap to buy, and price breaks on volume would be obvious IMO.

The machining to make them fit up to different shotguns would be pretty basic compared to what I normally work on.
    If anyone is serious, I would need the subject shotgun shipped to me for a couple weeks to reverse engineer.

Would you be making just the barrel or barrel plus barrel extension? In addition, there are the brackets that fit the magazine tube to consider.

My initial thought is to buy in oversized rifled blanks, and then do everything needed from there.
    Tube lugs arent a problem, nor would be sights or cantelever mounts.