Fedarm Berika FX3

Has anybody here ever heard of these,much less seen or shot one? I looked it up online and there's some stuff here and there but nothing I'd really call useful. I had found a users manual for disassembly but it's garbage imo.
    if someone drives by and you're in your underwear, beating a porcupine to death and laughing hysterically, it might be bad for business.

Turkish shotguns are usually retailed under a bunch of different brand names. Look for others that have a similar design, there’s good odds they came out of the same factory.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

3. The Following User Liked This Post By kennymo

lone-wolf (01-04-2021)

Their website shows them as a "OEM defense manufacturer in the USA" https://fedarm.com/

But their firearms are stamped as coming from Hunt Group in Turkey. These guys are going to be getting their stuff from, or at least going to be very close to any of these manufacturers for design, as kennymo said:
    Akus Arms
    ARAL
    Armsan
    ATA Arms (that’s where most of the Benelli’s come from)
    Churchill
    Hatsan
    Kral Arms
    Sarsilmaz
    Yildiz
    as well as a few others I'm not thinking of.

Why? I think, my opinion is, they buy all of the same machining equipment.

You could try contacting Fedarm, if you have not yet, for a full manual.
    "So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause..."

I'd had issues with it when I first took it out, broke the collar on the action bars, took it in to get welded back on, haven't taken it out since I've gotten it back. It was jamming a bit, extraction issues, extractor ripping chunks out of shell rims and not ejecting. I've taken it apart just to check it out, loaded empty hulls just to see what it was doing. I found this. It looks like a rather large burr and when I would pull the bolt back I can see the shell rim catching on it. 20200726_201051.jpg20200726_201118.jpg
    Last edited by Turtlehead; 07-26-2020 at 07:13 PM.
    if someone drives by and you're in your underwear, beating a porcupine to death and laughing hysterically, it might be bad for business.

Hi, did you fix this issue with a file? This same thing happened to me yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyR View Post
    Hi, did you fix this issue with a file? This same thing happened to me yesterday.
    yeah, i took a file to it and got it flush with the rest of the chamber. pretty sure they guy i got it from had already busted it. i put a couple rounds of buckshot through it and the collar came off after a couple shots. you know anything about their customer service?