Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post
    This typical Canadian sheeple expresses the same mindset as most around my parts, yet Sockboy and the Lieberals are above reproach and they feel Turd2 is the best thing to happen to Canada in their lifetimes.
    May the political life of Turdo be as short as their attention spans..
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Camo tung

Swingerguy (Yesterday)

Quote Originally Posted by Camo tung View Post
    May the political life of Turdo be as short as their attention spans..
    Unfortunately, he is already into his 5th year as PM and likely to get another 3rd term if judged by the intelligence and preference of your average Canadian voter.
    I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post
    This typical Canadian sheeple expresses the same mindset as most around my parts, yet Sockboy and the Lieberals are above reproach and they feel Turd2 is the best thing to happen to Canada in their lifetimes.
    Yup. That sums up lefty voters. Hypocritical and/or blinded. When Mulroney had his big scandal I sure as F didn't vote PC first election after that, as so many other conservatives didn't too. But lefties? They're somehow impervious to scandal, even when they have a scandal they use twisted logic to convince themselves their boy is still wonderful. You have to go hard left to find lefties who will condemn Liberals.
    Liberate Hong Kong, revolution of our times [#uc# you CCP!]

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    Yup. That sums up lefty voters. Hypocritical and/or blinded. When Mulroney had his big scandal I sure as F didn't vote PC first election after that, as so many other conservatives didn't too. But lefties? They're somehow impervious to scandal, even when they have a scandal they use twisted logic to convince themselves their boy is still wonderful. You have to go hard left to find lefties who will condemn Liberals.
    That’s because they know that when your ideals are in power, you’ll mostly get what you want. Conservatives never learned to hold their nose when voting. As demonstrated in many countries or date...

I don't know. I think conservatives hold their nose all the time as "the right" is not a homogenous group. The left isn't either but I think the left is just different shades where the right can be some distinct groups. But when "our guy" is corrupt we give him the boot. The left? They make excuses.
    Liberate Hong Kong, revolution of our times [#uc# you CCP!]

WE outta here

8. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

2012Cvoguy (Today), Camo tung (Today), Waterloomike (Today)

Maybe portable shredders?

Allow our Rightful Liberty or .....

10. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Waterloomike

chuckbuster (Today), FALover (Today)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567