Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Could it be.......that he's just not ready? Hmmm.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

2. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Camo tung

Big-Boss-Man (08-02-2020), Magi (08-01-2020), Rory McCanuck (08-01-2020), Swingerguy (08-01-2020)

In an interview shortly after he won the 2015 election he said that he felt the job of prime minister was ceremonial.
    I'm sure he still believes that.

4. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By t_glover

awndray (08-01-2020), Big-Boss-Man (08-02-2020), M1917 Enfield (08-01-2020), Magi (08-01-2020), Swingerguy (08-01-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Camo tung View Post
    Could it be.......that he's just not ready? Hmmm.
    God, those commercials were horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    God, those commercials were horrible.
    Horribly accurate!
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

7. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Swingerguy

Big-Boss-Man (08-02-2020), Grey_Wolf (08-01-2020), Gunexpert007 (08-02-2020), Rory McCanuck (08-02-2020)

[not worth watching, Chair's electrical power went out for a couple minutes and Liberal MPs jumped in to stop questioning of Prime Minister. Vice Chair was Poilevre and he continued the meeting.]

'Nobody believes you': Poilievre grills Trudeau as he testifies over WE Charity controversy
    Jul 31 2020, 7 minutes

http://y2u.be/8bGVNPw9R8o

Justin argues that it's only a breach if it's the 'family' as defined in the Ethics Act, which is defined as spouse, and dependents, but not brother and mother. Therefore it wasn't a conflict of interest, but could be mistakenly perceived as a conflict of interest.
    Justin says he's read the Ethics Act several times.
    Poliviere asks how much Sophie got in expenses from WE. Justin replies the Ethics Commissioner has cleared Sophie of receiving any pay. Poliviere asks "Not pay. Expenses. how much did she get in expenses from WE."

That power outage was quite suspicious. Yes there was a storm in the region, there was a severe thunderstorm warning for my location (never materialized) and PEI isn’t far from me from the perspective of storms. But this supposed outage happened right when the grilling of Trudeau was getting tough and the Libs on the committee sure thought it was going to end things abruptly.

Until it didn’t. That part, where Pierre takes over is indeed worth watching for the comedy gold that it was. And when he does take over suddenly Easter has his power back.

It’s possible, but I’m not buying it.
    Liberate Hong Kong, revolution of our times [#uc# you CCP!]

10. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Doug_M

chrisc (08-02-2020), M1917 Enfield (08-02-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    That power outage was quite suspicious. Yes there was a storm in the region, there was a severe thunderstorm warning for my location (never materialized) and PEI isn’t far from me from the perspective of storms. But this supposed outage happened right when the grilling of Trudeau was getting tough and the Libs on the committee sure thought it was going to end things abruptly.

Until it didn’t. That part, where Pierre takes over is indeed worth watching for the comedy gold that it was. And when he does take over suddenly Easter has his power back.

Yes , I found it strange as well . As soon as Pierre said that the hearing would continue as he was vice chair , the power miraculously came back on , and the red sea parted....lol
    " Better To Fight For Something , Than Live For Nothing " ; " When In Doubt....ATTACK ".......Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

12. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Gunexpert007

chrisc (08-02-2020), Doug_M (08-02-2020), Grey_Wolf (08-02-2020), M1917 Enfield (08-02-2020)

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    treudoo is a bully,,,

like who did he push back
    CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Billythreefeathers View Post
    treudoo is a bully,,,

like who did he push back
    When Trudeau said push back , he means that he delayed the implementation of the program by govt. for a couple of weeks . He was probably holding off formally awarding the contract to WE so that he could see how much more money that his wife , mother and brother could milk out of the WE cult in exchange for the 912 MILLION dollar program .
    " Better To Fight For Something , Than Live For Nothing " ; " When In Doubt....ATTACK ".......Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post

Given how quickly he came back, it could have been as simple as a power flicker/short outage that caused his modem or router to reboot. It could be otherwise but Easter would likely have known the vIce-chair succession rule.

Also, apparently the only section of the act that mentions appearance of CoI is the Gifts section. That said a lot of the act refers to relatives and not family. So relatives would likely include his mother given he is related by birth. (Presumably his brother too.)
    Remember High River!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast