Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joe6167 View Post
    People are afraid of Trudeau? Like what's the worse thing he can do? Throw a hissyfit? I'm just surprised that they haven't grabbed him and chucked him out the door. You would think for sure someone would want to overthrow him....
    none of the current crew want to inherit the mess he has made,, we'll leave that to the next CPC government, then the blame game will have merit
    CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Billythreefeathers View Post
    none of the current crew want to inherit the mess he has made,, we'll leave that to the next CPC government, then the blame game will have merit

This will be fine only if everyone sees the liberals for the sh!tshow Justine is, turfs them and the NDP so hard they lose party status. I would be fine with an LL run CPC majority and a Bloc opposition for a few rounds of the election cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    More barfing. Guy like him probably doesn’t have a wife as he’s too beta even for liberal women.

/aside if he dies wife gets 50% of his pension not 100%

I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

Turner has written songs about the Panama Papers, Rob Ford, and the decimation of wild buffalo in the Prairies, and over the last year, he said Canadians have been asking him for songs about Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne, Conservative leadership candidate Kevin O'Leary, and others.

He doesn't think it's "the right moment" for another big political tune on Parliament however. It's still early days for the Trudeau administration, he said, and while thousands of Canadians are furious with the Liberal leader's broken promises on pipelines, electoral reform and indigenous consent, thousands are still satisfied with his progress.

But Harperman is still very much a part of his identity, he added, and while he's busy working away on 'Donald John,' he'd like to consider taking on a new role in Canadian public life. He'd like to become an advocate for free speech within the public service.

"I don’t regret anything about the whole Harperman experience, other than the fact that I wish I had spoken out after they suspended me and been a spokesperson right from the get go," he explained. "I was silenced for eight weeks, I was co-operating with their investigation and my union said 'Don’t do anything provocative,' so I just don’t think I was brave enough to do that with all the different advice I was getting."

After Turner's video went viral, he was suspended with pay by Environment Canada for allegedly breaching the federal government's values and ethics code for public servants. Rather than waiting for the results of that investigation however, Turner took an early retirement. He has since filed a grievance for that suspension, but it could be another year before the grievance is heard by a labour board adjudicator.

Turner spends his time watching movies, preparing for his family's move to the West Coast, and playing with his country swing band, the Shirt Tearing Boys. Asked if he ever worries that he hurt Harper's feelings, he laughed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456