" I Am A Champion "....Israeli IDF Training Footage .

Israeli IDF Female soldiers training to defend their country . Motivational speech of " I Am A Champion " starts at 1:50 minutes in .

" Better To Fight For Something , Than Live For Nothing " ; " When In Doubt....ATTACK ".......Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

" Better To Fight For Something , Than Live For Nothing " ; " When In Doubt....ATTACK ".......Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

I'm sure that I am missing the point of this thread with my videos, but it is a good one about the IDF not effing around.

Pretty and deadly...I'm a goner.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

5. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Camo tung

Big-Boss-Man (08-02-2020), FALover (08-02-2020), Gunexpert007 (08-02-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Camo tung View Post
    Pretty and deadly...I'm a goner.
    It is interesting in the difference between Israeli and Canadian culture . Canadians are taught by govt. that firearms are evil , that people should not try to defend themselves , and accept being victims ; whereas as Israelis are taught to defend themselves at all costs .

7. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Gunexpert007

Big-Boss-Man (08-02-2020), Lee Enfield (08-02-2020)

It it probably a stressful life to live in Israel . Compulsory military service for all is mandatory for 24 to 32 months ; so many of those young women and men would start their military service right out of High School . The country is so small , with a population of under 10 million, and surrounded by hostile countries . No doubt it is a tough go as you would never know when you are going to come under rocket attack , so you would have to be prepared for it at all times . I guess they would be the modern day equivalent to the Knights Templar.

Without a doubt the BEST looking women of any army!