Norinco NP34 Parts Needed

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a new spring for my 5 minutes old Norinco NP34 ? Managed to get it jammed solid on my first breakdown.

Aztech Armory can probably get that. If the Sig part will fit there will be lots of options like Brownells and Numrich gun parts.
    "You can break the surgical procedure of removing an appendix down into about 30-35 individual steps each of which is not overly complicated or beyond an enthusiastic amateur."

-Survival and Austere Medicine, 3rd ed.

How did you manage that?

the 34 is the equivalent to a Sig 228 iirc. Not every part will interchange but the springs should.

Scroll through the dealers up top and see if anyone has one. Otherwise, Marstar, Western Gun Parts, or the US sites like Wolf or Brownells.

NP 34 Recoil Spring

Quote Originally Posted by JustBen View Post
    How did you manage that?
    It was incredibly easy. The lip where it sticks out near the nose is very sharp. No chamfer or bevel, so if the pin goes in off center, or possibly even centered, that 90 degree lip digs in to the recoil pin very easily and once in, the only way to get it out is cutting up the spring and bending the pin. And that's not me. That's a gunsmith. Now of course North Sylva won't honour the warranty. I will never again buy anything that passed through their hands or that they hold the warranty on. Terrible customer service. Run a review search and almost everyone says the same. I just bought a bull pup shotgun and the only criteria I had was that it was not distributed by them.