Question Q ? Bore pics of New B22 - Is this normal ?

Hi all - I just received a brand new B22 this week and before going out (bad/windy weather) I took some pics and a vid of the bore. Not even cleaned bore before pics. The bore seems pretty 'rough' to me, but this is the first rifle I've had 'new' since I got the Teslong scope so I don't know what to expect. The whole inner surface looks about the same, with the 'diagonal streaks' in the groove in the pics appearing every couple inches all the way thru. Seems pretty regular and so I took pics every 2" or so. I also have a vid - most of the whole bore but won't post it here. The muzzle/crown seem a bit rough too but that could just be the magnification ?? Should this crown area be 'polished' a bit ?? I don't want to Void the warranty but don't want to sent it away right off the bat.

Anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone has an opinion on the condition, especially if you also have done pics of a New bore before firing. Due to the weather coming here I don't plan to go out for a few days (like next Sat-12th) and will be cleaning and prepping the rifle, mounting a scope etc. Comments or advice welcome . . .
    ps - I've posted this on other forums to elicit more replies.

Muzzle & crown
    9-02-20 B22 Near Muzzle B.jpg

4" past muzzle
    9-02-20 B22 4in past Muz.jpg

16" past muzzle
    9-02-20 B22 16in-past Muz.jpg

I have seen worse. And they shot really good groups. I have a teslong NTG bore scope as well. Shoot it and see how it groups.
    Scary part I found was the divits where the copper was left after extensive cleaning.
    You should see some bore drilling marks. High end barrels to boot.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Wow, that's some really good capability for a very low cost!

I can't comment on the quality of the rifling since I don't ever get a close look like that, but thanks for bringing that NTG scope to my attention!
    "You can break the surgical procedure of removing an appendix down into about 30-35 individual steps – each of which is not overly complicated or beyond an enthusiastic amateur."

-Survival and Austere Medicine, 3rd ed.

UPDATE

Hidyn, Yes the Teslong bore-scope is on amazon. ca for about $70 + tx. Warning ! The cables that operate the scope are "Fragile" and when un-boxed you should 'hang' the assembly out of the way (wall in my workshop) and never re-coil it. I re-coiled it into a 12-14" diameter 'loop' and after a few uses the scope quit working. Teslong replaced it but I was 'without' for over a month! Comes from China - and who knows what the situation there will evolve to? Better safe than sorry.
    BTW - I cleaned the bore with alcohol, then Hoppes #9, then BoreTech C-4 Carbon remover. Still getting slightly brown patches but the bore looks clean. Just the same 'roughness' though.

Try some JB Bore Paste to help smooth the bore out a bit.

HI Suputin - I have some off the Rem 40x, which seems to be a similar item. I've used that on a Marlin-60 ad Ruger .223 with good results, so I'll try it first. May get some jb when I see some to try too. I was out Sat & today and the B22 shot pretty well, about 100 rounds thru it so far. A few groups under 3/4" with some under .5 with 4+ a Flier I 've tried Herters bulk 36g and Fed Auto-match and Fed Champion and SK Standard +. The SK ($10/bx) and the Champion ($3/bx) were about equally accurate. I have a few other brands to test but it's been too 'breezy' to do very many each day. But it keeps my outa the bars I did the 'cocking pin fix' and also broke the edge on the bolt handle slot. The mag has a 'pointy' edge that I noticed again today so that's next 'under the file'. I have the Accu-trigger screwed down to the max and it's OK but I'm going to try to get that down a bit more too. More to come . . .