Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Lawn Thread

Early spring doggy damage...............Looks like Tiger Woods went nuts, but it's only Midge doing her thing................
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

There is no such thing as left over bacon !!

2. The Following User Liked This Post By barkerlakebob

Swampdonkey (05-11-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    We need to have a "worst lawn" contest. Im pretty sure my dogs have made it a "winner".
    I got Japanese soldiers living in mine who think the war is still on.
    Know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til you understand who's in ruttin command here.

4. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Edward Teach

barkerlakebob (05-11-2021), Dewey Cox (05-12-2021), Swampdonkey (05-11-2021)

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Sorry guys. I completely forgot about the crappy lawn challenge last night. Hopefully my old mind will remember after I get home tonight.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    June 2013 - The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    We need to have a "worst lawn" contest. Im pretty sure my dogs have made it a "winner".
    Have your dogs dug up the lawn? It's funny! Although it's a shame. I just know how much effort I put into my lawn myself. I really would not want someone to spoil it, even if it is a dog.

7. The Following User Liked This Post By KayBur

barkerlakebob (06-10-2021)

I suppose I should mow my lawn sometime this year
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Mine is coming back quite nicely...............will be posting an update and greenery soon...............
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!

My biggest problem I have about 4 acres of lawn but a 75x75 fenced "yard" off the back of the house for the dog. Dandelions is my problem but par 3 solved it, but I can't put anything inside the fence due to the dog. I can't find a pet friendly weed solution and it's looking like crap.

Corey

11. The Following User Liked This Post By CoreyMac

barkerlakebob (06-10-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by KayBur View Post
    Have your dogs dug up the lawn? It's funny! Although it's a shame. I just know how much effort I put into my lawn myself. I really would not want someone to spoil it, even if it is a dog.
    Dog does not dig, but #1 seems to be a problem killing grass. I have been told by more than one vet that the female varieties urine has a chemical component that is not your lawns friend. The grass eventually grows back so to me its just a small irritant to be able to enjoy the company and companionship of the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyMac View Post
    My biggest problem I have about 4 acres of lawn but a 75x75 fenced "yard" off the back of the house for the dog. Dandelions is my problem but par 3 solved it, but I can't put anything inside the fence due to the dog. I can't find a pet friendly weed solution and it's looking like crap.

Corey
    I use Killex on my lawn,no dandelions, 2 hrs after application pet friendly, no soil residue, I use end of hose applicator beginning of summer, spot spray for occasional popups

Quote Originally Posted by barkerlakebob View Post
    Early spring doggy damage...............Looks like Tiger Woods went nuts, but it's only Midge doing her thing................
    As of today.......................
    Attached Images Attached Images

15. The Following User Liked This Post By barkerlakebob

Stew (06-10-2021)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345