View Poll Results: Are you joining the firearms march in Ottawa on Sept 12th?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'll Be There

7 18.92%
  • Nope

28 75.68%
  • Maybe

2 5.41%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Of course, what was I thinking? ... we got to stick with what works ... another internet petition should make those pesky Liberals sit up and take notice or maybe we could put them on ignore.
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Gunrunner

play.soccer (09-12-2020)

Keep condescending. It's doing wonders for your reputation around here.

4. The Following 7 Users Like This Post By awndray

Camo tung (09-12-2020), lone-wolf (09-09-2020), Relic49 (09-10-2020), Swingerguy (09-10-2020), Two For Sure (09-09-2020), Waterloomike (09-09-2020), Zinilin (09-11-2020)

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterloomike View Post
    That is an excellent idea. Hard to coordinate, but, IMHO, very worthwhile, even with an Ottawa march.

Maybe we can see which of the weasels are talking out of both sides of their mouths.
    I intend to get 5 minutes of my MPs time,,

and Im sure I will,,

volunteering during an election is way easy and a door opener,,

does anyone remember Kent Hair,,, me neither

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Billythreefeathers

3MTA3 (09-10-2020), Waterloomike (09-10-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner View Post
    Of course, what was I thinking? ... we got to stick with what works ... another internet petition should make those pesky Liberals sit up and take notice or maybe we could put them on ignore.

seems like there's much more people who are going to be there from the other site.maybe ignored here,but i bet i won't be alone in ottawa in 2 days from now. people who are too lazy to go (while claiming this fight is theirs ...as long as it means typing on a keyboard ,well sat on a chair , the same arguments over and over again in the last 10 years) like to makes people around them believes there will be nobody,which is comforting them in the fact they won't stand up for their rights.

this time,it'll be different.people are coming from everywhere in canada. a lot from alberta,BC,....from all azimuts. some organized charters,others are bringing friends and family.definitely a must.

while,i must say that,i don't blame people from far away who won't attend. there's enough of us in culbec and ontario to flood the place ,then if some people from the west are showing up,well,that is very cool.
    Last edited by glockfan; 09-09-2020 at 11:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    This intellectual midget needs to rub the contents of a large tube of PREPARATION H® on his ego and then smack himself with the empty tube until he's in a permanent coma. !

8. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By glockfan

Gunrunner (09-10-2020), Swingerguy (09-10-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by glockfan View Post
    seems like there's much more people who are going to be there from the other site.maybe ignored here,but i bet i won't be alone in ottawa in 2 days from now. people who are too lazy to go (while claiming this fight is theirs ...as long as it means typing on a keyboard ,well sat on a chair , the same arguments over and over again in the last 10 years) like to makes people around them believes there will be nobody,which is comforting them in the fact they won't stand up for their rights.

this time,it'll be different.people are coming from everywhere in canada. a lot from alberta,BC,....from all azimuts. some organized charters,others are bringing friends and family.definitely a must.

while,i must say that,i don't blame people from far away who won't attend. there's enough of us in culbec and ontario to flood the place ,then if some people from the west are showing up,well,that is very cool.

I won't be there, but good on you for going and I hope you're correct that there will be lots of people there and I hope that there is a large media presence and that they just tell the truth and not show it in the worst possible way.
    "If I could time travel I would go back to 1971 and slip Pierre Trudeau a condom!" From: This hour has 22 minutes

What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner View Post
    How far will they travel to hand their guns in when the notice arrives from the RCMP CFP?
    I can only assume you won't need to travel far as you will already be there eagerly waiting for your chance to hand them in after camping out on the sidewalk for a few weeks prior to May 1st 2022. It will be your opportunity to be a leader.
    "If I could time travel I would go back to 1971 and slip Pierre Trudeau a condom!" From: This hour has 22 minutes

What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Swingerguy View Post
    I won't be there, but good on you for going and I hope you're correct that there will be lots of people there and I hope that there is a large media presence and that they just tell the truth and not show it in the worst possible way.
    The media will tell the truth. The truth is there will be some weirdo spouting nonsense about "cold dead hands" and "rail cars" and the media will interview him/her. The media show all gun owners in the "worst possible way" because we tolerate the kooks among us who make it easy for them to do so.

12. The Following User Liked This Post By Two For Sure

Swingerguy (09-10-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by glockfan View Post

You sound like a broken record. And you have it completely wrong about those who aren't going. Our reasons are nothing like you describe. And our actions toward this whole mess are certainly nothing like you describe either. Perhaps you should take the time to read and understand what we're saying instead of grandstanding with your superiority complex.

I hope for your sake that you and Gunrunner find each other and are able to bask in what you perceive as glory. Good luck to you, but please stop pretending that you're going to change history.

Quote Originally Posted by Two For Sure View Post
    The media will tell the truth. The truth is there will be some weirdo spouting nonsense about "cold dead hands" and "rail cars" and the media will interview him/her. The media show all gun owners in the "worst possible way" because we tolerate the kooks among us who make it easy for them to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    You sound like a broken record. And you have it completely wrong about those who aren't going. Our reasons are nothing like you describe. And our actions toward this whole mess are certainly nothing like you describe either. Perhaps you should take the time to read and understand what we're saying instead of grandstanding with your superiority complex.

I hope for your sake that you and Gunrunner find each other and are able to bask in what you perceive as glory. Good luck to you, but please stop pretending that you're going to change history.
    Have either of you got any self respect whatsoever?
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

I could ask you the same thing.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast