View Poll Results: Are you joining the firearms march in Ottawa on Sept 12th?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'll Be There

7 18.92%
  • Nope

28 75.68%
  • Maybe

2 5.41%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Maybe Sheldon misplaced mine. Administration oversight. Seeing as how it went directly to the NFA coffers as opposed to a separate account. But I’m trusting Sheldon to do the right thing.
    In any event, I’m going to keep contributing to all, including the NFA. Solomon is a straight shooter.
    "Mr. Speaker, we really could replace Justin Trudeau with a cardboard cutout, and his peanut gallery wouldn't know the difference"

2. The Following User Liked This Post By GTW

Waterloomike (09-11-2020)

Actually, I stand corrected.
    Received an standard reply email from the NFA for my last $200 contribution. (One of a couple, all were in my trash file).
    Didn’t mention the challenge, except in my own comments about where the money was supposed to go.
    But like I said, I am trusting the NFA will take my contributions and send them to Solomon.
    Last edited by GTW; 09-10-2020 at 10:08 PM.
    "Mr. Speaker, we really could replace Justin Trudeau with a cardboard cutout, and his peanut gallery wouldn't know the difference"

4. The Following User Liked This Post By GTW

stevebc (09-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by IJ22 View Post
    Well, y'all will be pleased to hear I threw my back out the other day. Doesn't look like I'll be going after all. Given the underwhelming response, I guess I can put the extra time to good use taking pictures of my guns and getting them in the marketplace.
    Instead of taking pix, how about contributing the equivalent amount you would have spent to attend to any of the challenges by the CCFR, NFA/CSSA, OLOA, John Hipwell?

This fight ain’t over.

Get better soon.

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By GTW

IJ22 (09-10-2020), stewbud (09-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Two For Sure View Post
    Enough self-respect and intelligence to know that prancing around Parliament Hill on a weekend is a waste of time and money. YMMV.
    I was at both FedUp rallies but the proud gun owners I stood with (many dead now) weren't ashamed of being gun owners like many seem to be today ... 50 years of liberal media brainwashing has taken its toll ... the change was so subliminal and insidious over 5 decades that gun owners didn't even know it was happening in their minds ... they are more to be pitied than blamed.
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner View Post
    I was at both FedUp rallies but the proud gun owners I stood with (many dead now) weren't ashamed of being gun owners like many seem to be today ... 50 years of liberal media brainwashing has taken its toll ... the change was so subliminal and insidious over 5 decades that gun owners didn't even know it was happening in their minds ... they are more to be pitied than blamed.
    I was at the Fed-Up rallies too. They were ineffectual, self-indulgent and a complete waste of time. The $500 cost of going to Ottawa will be donated to a legal challenge instead of pissing it away in a meaningless gesture.

9. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Two For Sure

awndray (09-11-2020), Magi (09-11-2020), stevebc (09-11-2020)

ashamed of being gun owners like many seem to be today
    You truly don't know what you're talking about.

11. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By awndray

FlyingHigh (09-11-2020), lone-wolf (09-11-2020), Relic49 (09-12-2020), stewbud (09-11-2020), Waterloomike (09-12-2020)

50 years of liberal media brainwashing has taken its toll

I'm surprised people would actually dis this event. If you don't want to go don't go, but why discourage others? I'd so much rather be on my way to Ottawa right now instead of moping around with a crutch like freaking Mr. Tudball lol.

To all the people who go, cheers and have one for me!

Edit: Whoops, right comedian wrong character, not Mr. Tudball, I meant "the oldest man".
    Last edited by IJ22; 09-13-2020 at 11:23 AM.

14. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By IJ22

Doug_M (09-12-2020), RangeBob (09-11-2020), Scoutertracker (09-11-2020), SIR VEYOR (09-11-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by IJ22 View Post
    I'm surprised people would actually dis this event. If you don't want to go don't go, but why discourage others? I'd so much rather be on my way to Ottawa right now instead of moping around with a crutch like freaking Mr. Tudball lol.

To all the people who go, cheers and have one for me!
    The liberal media brainwashing and propaganda over the decades has faux cast gun ownership as a social perversion and scapegoated gun owners for the slaughter perpetrated by criminals and the insane.
    Many gun owners themselves have been affected by the insidious brainwashing and feel too ashamed to “out” themselves in public as being gun owners and therefore attack the process (the public demonstration and march).
    We have become social lepers by proxy thru Liberal social engineering.
    Like I said ... as victims of a protracted liberal disinformation campaign they are more to be pitied than blamed.
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

Being a gun owner is nothing to be ashamed of.
    NFA member
    NRA Life Member
    OFAH member

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast