Labour Day Sale 12%

Anything and everything I post that is not a quote, link and/or attributable to another source is my personal opinion only and no entity(s) and/or person(s) can be held liable for it for any reason unless they are the author of said opinion, link, quote and/or attributable comment; and nothing I post may be shared, spread and/or quoted outside of this website without my legal authorization unless covered by the end user agreement, terms of use, policy and/or rules of this website.

$597 lighter in the pocket book..... Gotta feed the shotshell pigs tho!

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By 2012Cvoguy

Aniest (09-07-2020), lone-wolf (09-07-2020)

Have fun, stay safe and shoot exceptional!!!

Again, I do not work for or shill for SFRC... I just add these here because SFRC sponsors GOC and keeps their bills paid so we can all be here.
    Anything and everything I post that is not a quote, link and/or attributable to another source is my personal opinion only and no entity(s) and/or person(s) can be held liable for it for any reason unless they are the author of said opinion, link, quote and/or attributable comment; and nothing I post may be shared, spread and/or quoted outside of this website without my legal authorization unless covered by the end user agreement, terms of use, policy and/or rules of this website.