Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I predict I can still reload 50 rounds of 45acp for $2.90. 50 rounds of 9mm for $2.90 as well. The cost of the powder and primer.
    I cast the bullets and the brass is range pickup mostly. I like the sale price at wholesale sports for powder and primers back in 2007.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because thatís the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

2. The Following User Liked This Post By tigrr

Lee Enfield (09-27-2020)

The way the Sock Puppet and his minions have essentially bankrupted Canada, a year from now when our dollar is worth less than the Mexican peso, we’ll look back and say boy, shoulda bought it back in September 2020.
    With Freeland at the helm, we are so f’d.
    "Mr. Speaker, we really could replace Justin Trudeau with a cardboard cutout, and his peanut gallery wouldn't know the difference"

Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    I predict I can still reload 50 rounds of 45acp for $2.90. 50 rounds of 9mm for $2.90 as well. The cost of the powder and primer.
    I cast the bullets and the brass is range pickup mostly. I like the sale price at wholesale sports for powder and primers back in 2007.
    i have a stash of close to 800lbs of ready to cast lead ingots at 10 to 12 BHN.perfect for pistol rounds.not talking about the rounds already loaded waiting to please me hahaha. collecting lead and mixing superhard has never tasted better lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    This intellectual midget needs to rub the contents of a large tube of PREPARATION Hģ on his ego and then smack himself with the empty tube until he's in a permanent coma. !

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345