Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    I was in my local CT today and saw the ammo shelves. I guess the new stock of CCI Mini mags are not an indicator of anything. There is very little available in calibres like 308 and 30-30. Even shotgun shelves looking sparse. I think the hunters have stocked up so they are supplied for a couple of years at least.

33 bullet moulds and 2000 lbs of lead. There's a shortage somewhere?
    I'm having fun reloading for my new to me 300 win mag. 180 gr speer bullets standing on a pile of US869 grouping under and inch. Haven't even tried the H1000, RL25 and others yet! This is a hunting rifle. Still have 6 more 180 grain bullets to try. LIG
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because thatís the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    33 bullet moulds and 2000 lbs of lead. There's a shortage somewhere?
    I'm having fun reloading for my new to me 300 win mag. 180 gr speer bullets standing on a pile of US869 grouping under and inch. Haven't even tried the H1000, RL25 and others yet! This is a hunting rifle. Still have 6 more 180 grain bullets to try. LIG
    Yep. I dont know how many molds I have....LOTS, thats for sure. Theres still a couple thousand pounds of lead in the garage and plenty of powder and primers. Prepare prepare prepare. Watch for sales and buy LOTS.
    Last edited by blacksmithden; 11-21-2020 at 11:35 PM.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    June 2013 - The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678