Patriot Valley Arms

Just watched a You Tube video on this gun and 2 others. Runs around 2 grand US and comes with no mags but uses AICS mags which are easy to get.

The presenter thought for the price it was excellent and good for someone who wants to shoot precision and not break the bank.

Seems people are ordering it as at present they are not taking more deposits till current orders are filled.

https://patriotvalleyarms.com/john-h...rifle-deposit/
    Last edited by Lee Enfield; 09-16-2020 at 08:07 PM.

Both Savage and Ruger make decent precision rifles for quite a lot less. Also have the benefit of being big manufacturers with long histories rather than a boutique maker you have no chance of getting any help from if the thing is not right.

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Suputin

Camo tung (09-18-2020), Waterloomike (09-19-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Suputin View Post
    Both Savage and Ruger make decent precision rifles for quite a lot less. Also have the benefit of being big manufacturers with long histories rather than a boutique maker you have no chance of getting any help from if the thing is not right.
    Most companies start out small and being a Savage fan would purchase a PV JH in a heart beat. There some excellent plusses to the rifle so search for the video where it was field tested along with two other rifles at a similar price.

I hear good things about the Ruger Precision Rifle. I'm not even a fan of Ruger but apparently that rifle works well.

A friend has a Ruger Precision, he likes it.

I think PVA is catering to a different clientele so good for them.

Get in touch with Tom @ Go Big Tactical if you are looking into a PVA, he's the best in the business to deal with. If someone say that you'll get better customer after care service from a multi million subsidiary of an even bigger corporation without an actual footprint in Canada...I have a bridge to sell you on the cheap!

Get the rifle you want and don't look back.
    EOSC Member
    Proud CSSA & NRA Member

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill

8. The Following User Liked This Post By Ben

Lee Enfield (09-19-2020)

I have 6.5 Ruger American predator and I love it. It is a shooter right out of the box.

Allow our Rightful Liberty or .....