Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SIR VEYOR View Post
    There’s been a report or two of BLM buses showing up and being greeted by a large group of armed citizenry. Some milling about in confusion, maybe a half hearted protest and then leaving...
    They tried in Idaho and were out numbered by people with rifles.

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By CGO

joe6167 (09-14-2020), Rory McCanuck (09-15-2020), stewbud (09-15-2020)

Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

Quote Originally Posted by CGO View Post
    It's starting slowly. The Kenosha Kid was the first, I'm sure there'll be more.
    Let's hope we avoid Red Dawn for at least a little while longer.

5. The Following User Liked This Post By ohheythanks

joe6167 (09-15-2020)

Jesus... back in June two cops in Tulsa pulled over some little peckerwood for making an illegal turn and having expired tags... the whiny little b**** wouldn't get out of the car when the cops told him too. They tased him, and even got him with pepper spray, and when they finally got him out of the car, he pulls out a gun and shoots both of them. One died. Anyways, today the Tulsa police released body cam footage of the incident.

Even more disgusting is this little piece of $hit was using the "help, help, I'm being repressed" act to distract the cops while he went for his gun.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/manhun...-traffic-stop/
    https://nypost.com/2020/09/15/police...olice-officer/

Just listen to this guy whine and complain... apparently he's in his early 30s... sounds like a little brat. Cops don't get enough credit for dealing with trash like this. And then the little bastard shoots them.

Man... there just isn't enough curse words in the universe to describe this guy...

You have to watch this almost frame by frame to see what the hell is going on, it all happens so quickly. At about 9:24 you can see he's reaching for the gun, he even drops it on the floor of the car, picks it up.

At about 9:43 after he's already shot both cops, you can see him take aim at the Sargeant and fire another shot (it happens in a split second)

At about 8:54 you'll see another car pull up ahead of them, presumably the buddy he was calling (and who was also arrested as an accomplice)

david-ware.jpg
    Last edited by joe6167; 09-15-2020 at 05:14 PM.

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

More cops shot...

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    I can't write what I'm thinking right now out of the necessity to ban myself. If Trump gets back in, he needs to order the deputation of civilian volunteers to assist the police in actively putting down this domestic terrorism.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    June 2013 - The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

moved close to the lake.Some call it Gilford.
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    I can't write what I'm thinking right now out of the necessity to ban myself. If Trump gets back in, he needs to order the deputation of civilian volunteers to assist the police in actively putting down this domestic terrorism.

"putting down"? Freudian slip like you might do to a rabid dog?
    GET OFF MY LAWN!

10. The Following User Liked This Post By FALover

Rory McCanuck (09-24-2020)

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joe6167 View Post
    Jesus... back in June two cops in Tulsa pulled over some little peckerwood for making an illegal turn and having expired tags... the whiny little b**** wouldn't get out of the car when the cops told him too. They tased him, and even got him with pepper spray, and when they finally got him out of the car, he pulls out a gun and shoots both of them. One died. Anyways, today the Tulsa police released body cam footage of the incident.

Even more disgusting is this little piece of $hit was using the "help, help, I'm being repressed" act to distract the cops while he went for his gun.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/manhun...-traffic-stop/
    https://nypost.com/2020/09/15/police...olice-officer/

Just listen to this guy whine and complain... apparently he's in his early 30s... sounds like a little brat. Cops don't get enough credit for dealing with trash like this. And then the little bastard shoots them.

Man... there just isn't enough curse words in the universe to describe this guy...

You have to watch this almost frame by frame to see what the hell is going on, it all happens so quickly. At about 9:24 you can see he's reaching for the gun, he even drops it on the floor of the car, picks it up.

At about 9:43 after he's already shot both cops, you can see him take aim at the Sargeant and fire another shot (it happens in a split second)

At about 8:54 you'll see another car pull up ahead of them, presumably the buddy he was calling (and who was also arrested as an accomplice)

david-ware.jpg
    he's about to find a new boy friend ,,,

12. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Billythreefeathers

Camo tung (09-24-2020), hawk-i (09-24-2020), Lee Enfield (09-24-2020)

Going into the Penal Football League as a tight end, retiring as a wide receiver.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

Those that blocked the ambulance getting to the hospital, should be mowed down with the same cal as the 2 police shot. Then drive over them to get the police to the emergency ward. My humble opinion.
    i have friends who are LEO.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because thatís the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

15. The Following User Liked This Post By tigrr

Swingerguy (10-18-2020)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast