Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2 Cops Shot In Compton, LA; BLM Marches To Hospital, Tells Cops "You're Next"

Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

Think of all the infraction worthy things that could be said about this.
    I'm thinking every one of them right now.
    Know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til you understand who's in ruttin command here.

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Edward Teach

Billythreefeathers (09-24-2020), SwissArmyMan (09-14-2020)

It just keeps getting better...

Bonus: Tim goes on a nice 2A rant.

And

https://nypost.com/2020/09/14/police...-pennsylvania/

Protesters poured onto the streets of Lancaster, Pennsylvania Sunday night calling for “justice” — for a man shot dead by police while charging at an officer with a knife.

Body camera footage showed Ricardo Munoz, 27, brandishing a knife and wielding it over an officer’s head as cops responded to a domestic disturbance around 4:15 p.m.

The blade-wielding Lancaster, Pennsylvania, man shot dead by police was previously busted in 2019 for knifing four people in the city, according to his lawyer and officials.

It was not the first time he’s been accused of a knife attack.

Protesters marched from the scene of the deadly shooting on Laurel and Union streets to the Lancaster Police Department about a mile away, hurling bricks, smashing windows and vandalizing police cars.

After the crowd gathered on an access ramp near the station, police asked them to move, issuing several warnings that “chemical munitions” would be used, PennLive.com reported.

“OC spray,” or pepper spray, was eventually deployed when the mob refused to move, police said, adding that some were “physically challenging officers that were moving to clear people from the ramp.”

Protesters set a dumpster on fire after police shooting in Lancaster, PA

Bricks were thrown through the front of the police station and post office, police said.

An image from the body cam footage of the shooting in Lancaster, PA.An image from the body cam footage of the shooting in Lancaster, PA.YouTube

Cops received a 911 call to a home on the 300 block of Laurel Street in downtown Lancaster Sunday afternoon, with the caller saying her brother was getting aggressive with his mother and trying to break into her house, police said in a release.

Body cam footage, taken from the first officer on scene, captured the seconds leading up to the fatal shooting.

The video shows the officer initially making contact with a woman at the home — as Munoz suddenly bursts through the front door, charging at the officer with a knife in his right hand, police said.

As the officer flees, he fires several shots at Munoz, striking and killing him.
    Protest erupts after police shoot knife-wielding man who charged cop in Lancaster

Additional officers arrived at the scene a short time later, police said.

The district attorney’s office said the shooting is under investigation, and they will determine if the force used by police was justified.

“A police-involved shooting has significant impact on a community, as we are seeing with the large number of individuals gathering in the streets,” District Attorney Heather Adams said Sunday night.

“We ask that acts of protest remain peaceful as violence and destruction of property will become headlines and serve no purpose for the safety and wellbeing of our citizens and neighborhoods.”

Lancaster mayor Danene Sorace said in a statement that the officer involved in the shooting has been placed on leave.

“This has been a heartbreaking day for our city. I grieve for the loss of life and know that there are more questions to be answered as the investigation continues,” Sorace said.
    Last edited by joe6167; 09-14-2020 at 12:43 PM.
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

L.A. Sheriff’s Department Offers Six-Figure Reward For Info In Shooting Of Ambushed Deputies
    The Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department put up a six-figure reward Sunday for information leading to the arrest and conviction of a man who ambushed and shot two sheriff’s deputies while they were sitting in their patrol car by a metro station in Compton, California.
    -- Sept 13 2020, https://www.dailywire.com/news/l-a-s...ushed-deputies

BLM protesters trying to breach St. Francis hospital where two officers are fighting for their lives after being shot in an ambush.
    -- MKViti (@selfdeclaredref) September 13, 2020

This has been a heartbreaking day for our city.
    A piece of shit comes running with a knife to attack a cop and gets shot for his troubles.
    WTH is so heartbreaking about that?
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

7. The Following 10 Users Like This Post By Rory McCanuck

Camo tung (09-14-2020), chuckbuster (10-17-2020), hawk-i (09-24-2020), infidel29 (09-14-2020), kennymo (09-14-2020), lone-wolf (09-24-2020), M1917 Enfield (09-15-2020), no-one special (09-24-2020), Swingerguy (09-14-2020), SwissArmyMan (09-14-2020)

So the democratic party fully admits they're on the side of criminals now. As Trump said this is about Law & order or criminals. I hope America chooses wisely because it'll be another bum-fuc country.

9. The Following User Liked This Post By SwissArmyMan

no-one special (09-24-2020)

For the first time ever, I am starting to think it would be better if my kids don’t have kids. I think North America is going to be a hard place to live in 10 years, maybe sooner, maybe much sooner.
    "If I could time travel I would go back to 1971 and slip Pierre Trudeau a condom!" From: This hour has 22 minutes

What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

How lawless do the adults let the country get before stepping in with force to uphold the laws?

The longer they let the violence go on the more difficult and divisive it will be to stop.

I hope the urban Karen’s are happy when law of the jungle sees them attacked, tapes, killed and sold into sex slavery. Cause that’s where all this is going.

12. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Suputin

Rory McCanuck (09-15-2020), Swampdonkey (09-14-2020), Swingerguy (09-14-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Suputin View Post
    How lawless do the adults let the country get before stepping in with force to uphold the laws?

The longer they let the violence go on the more difficult and divisive it will be to stop.

I hope the urban Karen’s are happy when law of the jungle sees them attacked, tapes, killed and sold into sex slavery. Cause that’s where all this is going.
    It's starting slowly. The Kenosha Kid was the first, I'm sure there'll be more.

14. The Following User Liked This Post By CGO

Camo tung (09-14-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by CGO View Post
    It's starting slowly. The Kenosha Kid was the first, I'm sure there'll be more.
    There’s been a report or two of BLM buses showing up and being greeted by a large group of armed citizenry. Some milling about in confusion, maybe a half hearted protest and then leaving...

16. The Following User Liked This Post By SIR VEYOR

Rory McCanuck (09-15-2020)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast